1. 1. What do you play the most?

• Duel
    • FFA
    • Team FFA
    • CTF
    • CTY
    • Jedimaster
    • Holocron

I mainly play Team FFA.. i jsut like teamwork, and not having to watch my back all the time.

I will play Jedi master (my favorite) if there are more then 3 people on the server.

Havn't found a decent CTY server with a low enough ping or enough peeps to make it workthwhile.

I dislike FFA

and DISPISE Duels. I dont like spending what little free time i have watching people fight for an hour, get me into the games, and get me in NOW

I am currently running Jedimod v1.2 and I run ffa. But the reason I do that is so four duels can happen at one time. All of my regulars come to duel and if I ran a duel server they would have to wait too long. PLus this way every few maps we can break out into an all out ffa match to get everyones juices flowing. This gives those that do not duel so well a change to get a few kills on the board.

Duel is my fave, but when it gets over competitive then FFA makes a nice change so you can just run around exploring the map a bit.

The plus side is if you have a player that dominates then you don't have to only fight them as pere duels, you can run off and find someone that you actually want to fight!

Bah this post has made me a Gungan, urgh....

Originally posted by Keeper

I only play duels on my clans (BBMJ) server.

But there will be more TFFA in the game for me once we are up and running on Clanbase.

Ahh... so you're a BBMJ now eh?

Ask Nar Koodle if he can still remember a guy called "Max Gay" and say hi from me....

---> Cjais

Why don't you come join us on our server? It's better than the wargames servers anyway and we have Adminmod 2.2 :D

The waits can be long sometimes though... But with all the cool players that goes by quickly. And there aren't any real n00bs on the server. We are elite... most of us =-)

You'd get more fun out of our server instead of making people leave the wargames server cause you own them (tried that yesterday lol)

/Propaganda terminated

Originally posted by Keeper

---> Cjais

Why don't you come join us on our server? It's better than the wargames servers anyway and we have Adminmod 2.2 :D

The waits can be long sometimes though... But with all the cool players that goes by quickly. And there aren't any real n00bs on the server. We are elite... most of us =-)

You'd get more fun out of our server instead of making people leave the wargames server cause you own them (tried that yesterday lol)

/Propaganda terminated

Well, when I'm not playing in hermes (try it! :D) I just go "pubbing" - jump from one public server to the other when I'm fed up with the players on it, or vice versa...

Anyway, I got kicked from the BBMJ server because I once won 30/0 on it... Said I didn't give them a chance at all.... LOL

But hey, that's a pretty long time ago I believe so I might stop by someday.

Archived