Home

**Official Map Request Thread**

Andy867

Ok, this is the place for requesting maps. If you have just posted a requests, copy and paste it here, I will close that thread after it has been moved here, or after one week. Also, when you post a request, be sure to put a few links to reference pictures of the map being requested.

The Golden Rules for Making Requests

1) Always provide enough resources, but NOT too many (ex. images, links). Chances are that if the request is too specific, no one may know what it is, except for the select few know might have the idea about it.

2) Don't get offended by critism.

3) Requesting for a MOD.

As always, you should provide a link to your MOD as well as some screenshots and concept art about it.

5) Lastly, Don't SPAM!

Sure your idea doesn't show interest. Don't get mad or upset. You either just didn't provide any good resources or your idea just doesn't seem to be a great idea at the moment.

(Thanks go out to KMAN for the general concept of Request Threads, Keep up the good Work)

Well, Since I work at Home Depot, why not a Multiplayer map set in one!

Its got alot of basic shapes that radiant can make..and all you need is a beige and an orange custom texture...and you can fake the product on the shelves easily....

I was thinking of this before Imperial Brewery, but, if anyone can do it, go ahead!

could somebody make a map from dune? i mean, it would be cool to be in a cavern and have a small sandworm in the back that you can push a button and drown, or go inside it and get eaten.

i know i don't have a lot of detail, but it leaves a lot up to the mapper.

if you don't know what i'm talking about, read frank herbert's dune.

Okay, here's another idea that i've been thinking of for a while but will probably never get around to making.

I would love to see a series of SP maps base on the adventures Chewbacca and Han Solo in the years before they met up with Luke and Leia and all became heroes. I figure most of the maps should take place on either Nar Shadda or Tatooine, but since they do travel alot, they can take place anywhere really.

Oh, and there's an awesome Han Solo model about to come out and a sweet Wookie model already released.

How about an SP map set in ep1 era or before that, one of the jedi council members (Plo Koon, Ki Adi Mundi, Mace Windu, etc., there are some cool models that have come or are cummin out) could be the player character, any good SP mappers out there like this idea?

Archived