Home

**Official JKII.Net Broken Link Thread**

Andy867

Ok, after several emails, I decided to make a thread that is dedicated for people noting links that are broken. Now realize that with the file master's RL schedules, we might not get to the Files right away, but I am usually on, and Eets, Visac, and James, and aristotle are all good at checking around the forums, and I will sticky this post so people will see it.

GENERAL RULE OF THUMB:

* Please simply state the file, and the link to the file.

* No Duplicate posts of the same file from different Users.

* Please allow 24 hours, so we have time to fix each file.

* Please do not make DEMANDS for us to fix files. We will get around to them, it will just take time.

* We will posts replies of files that have been fixed.

* and Remember: We are only human.

Actually, I could give a rats @$$ about the Cards.lol... Now if the COLORADO AVALANCHE moved here, that'd be awesome!!! :D:D:D

Least then we would have a team that could actually make it to the Stanley Cup and Win it!!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

GO AVS!

But anyway, back on topic.. Yea, I am not sure about the Java chat. (never used it myself)

also if people are pissed off by a broken link and dont want to wait, just look at it and take guesses. like one time there was a link that "someone" simply forgot to put the .zip in the end, or they spelled the file wrong. just look at it and sometimes youll be able to fix it yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated For Broken Links (until I can obtain access to the server script)

Spider-Man Skin

CTF - CivilWar

Mod Of Doom

DarkSide Kyle

Darkside Jedi Kueller

LOTR SkinPack

Dragon ReMix Musick Pack 3 of 5

Thanks for the heads up.. plus, we are also aware of files that are down that were uploaded before June26th... During that time, there was a server upgrade, so the ip's are different from the original server to the current server.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh another broken link:

The CHANGE AVATAR button under EDIT OPTIONS. It's behaving like the SUBMIT MODIFICATIONS button now

I click CHANGE AVATAR and get "Thank you for updating your profile, mrsparkle."

I click SUBMIT MODIFICATIONS button and get "Thank you for updating your profile, mrsparkle."

EDIT: as of 12/14/02 this one's no longer broken.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't been able to download anything from the file network as of late. I saw this thread and started writing down the broken links. After the millionth broken link I just replaced my list with "ALL OF THEM".

One that really frosts my buns is the NPC Manager Beta which is conveniently impossible to find anywhere else. Here are the links..

http://www.jediknightii.net/files/index.php?link=download&rd=y&id=1012

http://66.28.242.247/jediknight2/jediknight2/tools/npc_manager_beta.zip

• 5 months later...

Archived