Home

Ki-Adi Mundi found!!!!

Guest Jedi Blaze

Guest Jedi Blaze

The wait is over! The tall headed cerean is now found! I can't beleive it took us so long to find him, he right there! Clear as the suns on the judland wastes!

Okay, start on Couraceant, and continue as you would on any normal game. Then you see him right there!

Of course he is a little disguised (a jedi knight just can't walk around the planet without disguise). He is so smart to dress up like a Rodian, don't you agree. Exelent disguise. And of course he just can't act freindly to you. He has to shoot at you to make sure nobody gets to wondering. Boy I find it hard to strike that guy, but alas if you watch his body, he clearly becomes one with the Force, you can clearly see that his body disapears!

If you havn't got it by now I'am feeding you a load od Bantha Poodoo. Well just have to go on wondering? If anyone else wants to take a shot at coming up with a made-up Ki-Adi Mundi, be my guest.

Guest Jedi Kanigget

Oddly enough, Ki-Adi Mundi IS in a game, just not Jedi Power Battles. It's not even a LucasArts game. Darth Wart found him last night while playing Silent Hill. He's in the alley where you get attacked by the demented babies with knives. You rescue him, then you get to play as him, finishing the game as the Jedi Knight. Loads of fun.

How's that for poo-doo?

------------------

SigFinII.jpg

Darth Wart's Strategy Guide in a friendly, easy to use form!(Sorry, that was bad.)

http://JediPowerBattlesGuide.homestead.com/JPB.html

Guest Shinigami

mundi is in another game, rouge squadron. as with the rodain disguise, ki is piloting the first AT-AT walker in the battle of hoth level. sheer genius. oh yeah, if you wanna see a big pile of bantha poo-doo, check out dogma, you'll know what i mean...

------------------

12.gif Duo Maxwell: the UNcouncil's Authority on Animé

"Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in... next to soccer"

you all are stupid!he isnt on any of those games!he is on pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!! i cought him with a ball and use his jedi powers for my power!!!

now thers something you dont see everyday.

------------------

key_art.jpg Han Solo,best smuggler all around

I found Ki-Adi-Mundi on the starting lineup of the New York Yankees playing left field in All-Star Baseball 2001, he's got a cannon for an arm...

------------------

Kylilin, Jedi Master, and overall silly guy

Nice talkril.gif

Guest liquidkid

dogma isnt a bad movie.

------------------

kyle-gon01.jpg

LiQUiDKiD

-UNcouncil Master of Insults, Supreme Chancelor's Hitman, All Around Bully.

P.L.U.R. <> J9K-4-LIFE <> JEDI-4-LIFE <> MCL

Guest Luke Skywalker

If you run back into the room your are thrown out of in level one in the begining, Ki-adi-mundi is chillin still drinking his Chronic stem Tea the droid gave to him.. You can access him by pressing up on Obiwan kenobi.

Guest Shinigami

i wasnt talkin about dogma, i was talking about the big, walking pile of crap WITHIN dogma

------------------

"Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in... next to soccer"

Guest Kurgan

He may be in the DC version of JPB, I'm serious. They said there was a "new character" that you could play as.

This is according to an E3 publication.

Kurgan

------------------

4568-P-Kur-Front.gif

Guest Anakin Solo

No! No! No! You're all wrong. Ki-Adi Mundi is on Grand Theft Auto. You use his purple lightsaber to break into cars.

Guest Wickedness

I know everyone wants to see Ki-Adi Mundi...but I would rather play as Yaddle, Yoda, or the Q-Tip look guy...now THAT'S PODRACING!

wickedness2.jpg

Guest Wickedness

A couple of days ago, some guy made a post saying that Ki-Adi Mundi MUST be in the game because he saw a purple skin for a lightsabre. And Im not sure if anybody stated this fact earlier...but it is not because some developers left it in there. That skin IS supposed to be in there! I KNOW! But...It's not for Ki-Adi...it's for the Lucas Arts logo. At the beginnig, watch the opening sequence, and what the little logo come to life with a purple lightsabre.

------------------

wickedness.jpg

i just had an interesting online chat with the jedi ki-adi mundi.he said i was the most feared jedi in the universe.he also said i could kick his butt in a lightsaber battle.its true! he also stated he was on the game pac man for regular nintindo.

------------------

sw-lukedarth.jpg Han Solo,best smuggler all around

Guest Shinigami

forget ki-adi-mundi, i wanna kick butt as the lucasarts dude!!

------------------

Archived