Home

Multiplayer Online Cheats, Work On Any Server! {joke}

Twins of Doom

Wow... Twins! I found a ton of stuff! Man, I can't wait to make those guys over at Hermes place go into "chicken mode" while I clean up house! Wonder how many I'll get before Jah kicks me?

BTW, is it true that if you type the command while they're in Red stance, that they'll actually turn into a small chicken? Ha! My new taunt will go from "It is a good day to die" to "Tastes like chicken!"

Big Daddy Skin - Chicken slayer

Oh.... I got it. I'm clicking every day I remeber... I got it saved as a favorite in opera.

While your here a quick question and or requet.

Played your mod on my server last knight, I liked it everone else did not, but oh well for them.....

Anyway are you planning to add the air lunge back into the your mod?

Also why the single tap kick? I tried to do some filp over the head backstabs last night but ended up just kicking people in the face. I like to be very close to do this move. When I run Jedmod I can do the backstab as I flip over them (light stance-blue) and get them in the head before I hit the ground....a great finisher.

So...why did u change the kicks back? I know this is the way it used to be so is that the only reason?

Anyway nice mod and a great job! I can see why u call it promod and I will run it a few times a week at Crazy Yoda to see if more people will pick it up. But I will still run Jedimod and the new Forcemod as well....people love to use guns and jetpacks.

Thanks for your time and effort on this mod.:D

Archived