Home

K-Jo'Round 2

Darth Eggplant

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Really? I'm gonna kill that skinny little sales bitch when I see her again. "Turquoise is your colour!" She says "Matches your hair!" she says. "Matches my hair" indeed!. Well I'll show her.

< Just finished installing Grim Fandango on my brand new HDD. Thank almighty god in heaven it runs on Win95. Losing your hard drive is a real pisser.

V Don't have a cow, man. Because eating aimals is evil. EVIL!

^ No, because your obscure fringe culture reference has left me uncertain as to what the hell you're on about.

< I've still got that bike

V You can ride it if you like. It's still got the basket, the bell and the things to make it look good. I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

^I've gotten lost in places that I know how to get into. By the way, the double (S)s are freaking me out, as well as your new avatar.

< I was the person who brought down the Irish influence upon the Spaniards! Don't believe me? Listen to the song ANTAEGA

V My obscure culture referances are leaving you uncertain on what the hell I'm on about? Then fine. Don't Listen to the song if you don't want to learn how to understand one another or communicate with different people. Maybe that is what's my culture referrances obscure.

^ Nope, all the Joshes in Missouri are complete jerks.

< Gosh I'm so pissed off right now. You know the writer Chuck Palahniuk? He's freaking amazing but his new one Lullaby is horrible. It starts out strong but around 1/3 of the book, it begins to get extremely stupid and boring. A bad book can be extremely depressing to a book geek like me. Thanks, i just needed to get that out.

V Read Surviver. It is way better than Lullaby. Goddamnit palahniuk!!!

^ I only speak in a sensible way when I'm in a bad mood. I'm usually happy though. But think, I don't get what the heck Gendo is talking when he makes Simpson references.

< I'm still in a good mood, so listen to THE INSIGHT AND THE CATHARSIS and read Survivor by Chuck Palahnuik.

V The funniest word in the world is "funny".

^ abcdarian that is a pretty funny word

I saw it in a dictionary once. It means

a person well versed in many different

subject matters and topics.

< reading iss bad.

it stimulates the mind

and is counter culturally productive

towards our current fast food existence.

V and you do want fries with that right?

^ Of course. That's one of the advantages of a wasting disease, you never put on weight!

< Methinks Jofa was taking my personal attack on his personality a little too personally. What a person! (Yes, I am the master of comedy. All hail!) In other news, just yesterday I dowloaded a fully functional trial version of Paint Shop Pro, and legitimately purchased it! I most certainly did not download a small 695 kb hack because I HATE warez so much! Ooh, it just makes me sick to think about them!

V Read this everybody, to know how much I hate warez so I don't get in trouble!

^ Yeah, I think the people on this forum are being a tiny bit hypocritical when they're saying that I don't make any sense. I won't take it personally though. The lack of sensibility is why I brought up the pre-acossiation typing as a threa.

< Now that is a strong personality.

V So......What's new?

^ See? That's exactly what I'm talking about. Hypocrite.

< The thing about hypocrisies is you can be a hypocrite for calling someone a hypocrite if you yourself are a hypocrite and then your a hypocrite all over again. Then it is no longer a hypocrisy, it is a paradox. And my headache ensues.

V Did you see Monk tonight? I missed it.

Archived