Home

Makin' this game run

Scottbrush

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by TheMadDoofer

Newer system being one made after 1994. Oh, and I don't think it runs on anything past Windows 95 installed on a DOS-based comp, but I could be wrong.

You are:)

The question was directed at Scottbrush really. To help him i'll need to know what version of windows he's using.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can run FT on a celeron 750 with ME on it without any problems, so it should be able to run on anything up to that. Don't know about XP though.

As for wallpaper, themes, and the like I'd suggest visiting the kickstand and polecats websites. Hopefully these are the correct links, but if not there should be a links to them from the main list of mixnmojo forums.

Kryllith

• 2 weeks later...

That would be piracy..

Versions of FT1 are available for about 10 bucks at major software retailers as are Lucas Arts compilations one of which includes the original Full Throttle, I can't remember which at the moment but I think it's collection three. Also my original Runs perfectly on my PIII laptop with Win2000. Are you familiar with DOS? Just askin'.

M.O.

I have never had a problem with FT, right up until I tried to play it on me brand spankin new XP machine. I used Scummvm, but you do have to skip the bike fight bits. This could be a plus or a minus depending on how you like to play. You will definetly be annoyed by the derby tho, as all keyboard control went Bye bye. Still, they say they're trying to fix that for the next release (crosses fingers).

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by bgbennyboy

Boojaka, im curious what dont you understand about q+e? Ive tried to make it as easy as possible to use.

okay, so not the right forum, but you're here so i'll ask, i've got the latest Q+E and scumm vm, but i can't get my CD version of Monkey Island 2 to work with sound on win XP. everything else is fine, but i only get sound effects to work. so really its the music i want but can't get. how do i do it because i tried Q=E on the scumm VM mode and at one point did get sound, but then couldn't get it back. what do i do?

Archived