Home

A merger of epic proportions!

Darth Groovy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We didn't meet, but Reb made the photo. Ask him to try to get all(or most) of the people in the academy there. Be sure to tell him what skin you use!

one more thing- Reb, if your going to make a huge pic, try to get some map like the Geonosis arena, and have all of our NPC's in the middle, while you take the pic from above. :) that would be cool :)

Originally posted by obi-wan13

We didn't meet, but Reb made the photo. Ask him to try to get all(or most) of the people in the academy there. Be sure to tell him what skin you use!

one more thing- Reb, if your going to make a huge pic, try to get some map like the Geonosis arena, and have all of our NPC's in the middle, while you take the pic from above. :) that would be cool :)

i use dante from devil may cry, i have jedimod 3.3 so i have mauls sabr and i use two dual sabers white blades in the right hand and black blades in the other

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

ok all you zany people heres a first edition of the emblum

http://www.angelfire.com/ks3/dathmax/pics.html

::::right clicks on picture, save as, my pictures:::::

Excellent!:D That was almost exactly what i had in mind! I failed to mention a crest and shield, but that was what I wanted! You totally read my mind!

Originally posted by Pada-Wan

im itching to kick some arse so when we gonna meet and whoop some ass? and btw, email me at

jedieknight@hotmail.com

to set a date when we will take the pictures

We are still in the devolopement stage. It looks like this clan will be linked with Darth Knight's Knights of the Lost Moon. Reason being is that way we have server access and other goodies we can use. Dath has the logo. The Names are starting with LFJA so yours would look like this:

[LFJA]Pada-Wan (unless you choose a different name)

Mine is:

[LFJA]Darth Groovy

That's all the news for now. We still need someone to make us a good map.

I added your email address to my address book. I got your email at my aol account but I will be deleting that account shortly. My email address is:

darthgroovy@yahoo.com

Also be sure and go to Darth Knight's site and register!

I will keep you updated if and when anything changes.

well groovy if you remeber,if you knew this to begin with, the original map was gonna be the enitre academy grounds, dorms, my appartment/condo, toolshed, instruction building w/dojos, and a council room for the teachers.

i had my own basic blueprints but i lost the file when my pc crashed. i could post a new one on my webpage which ive created as a ware house of the clans information. not a major site, but it will have our names and stuff. couple pics, map and skin list.

Archived