Home

A merger of epic proportions!

Darth Groovy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dath Maximus

well you dont really need a teacher but they are best, my padawan is gone or missing for some reason, so right now i am able to take temp padawans

i can take padawans on as well. i dont know where mauler went to...and he was so close to being a master :(

Ok I was going to tell all of you to sign up at Darth Knight's Server but it seems to be down.(Hopefully it wasn't my fault) Kingpin is offering to share his server, and Dath Maximus is putting our site together. Stay Tuned for more details.

Edit-

Does anyone think we should have this thread moved to the Clan's Forum? We seem to be getting alot of positive feedback here but technically this thread belongs in the Clan's Forum.

*Note To mods, This was my goober, all apologies.:(

My former clan, KLM(Knights of the lost moon) and my clan now,(LucasForums Jedi Academy) have merged into one, the LFJA. We have many memebrs, most of which from the forums(duh).

Well let me stop the babbling and get to the point. We are in serious need of any mapper who has any skills. Our former mapper turnd out to be a psychotic hamster(It sound's nicer then what I want to put), and we need a new guy.

Any takers?

(BTW, for a list of the members in the clan, check out the link in my sig, and go to the "our staff" selection)

Thanks.

if im gonna make the site, im gonna need a memberlist, some good art work cause im not that great, and ideas on how to do it.

and since im poor its gonna have to be on an angelfire site. that is unless someone wants to buy me a site that they will pay for.:D

Is this just about the forums or something else and you can be my master

it was originally at the forums but now since a clan is forming, its at both the forum and elswhere such as gaming wise

/edit groovy i dont think anyone would care if it were there.

if im gonna make the site, im gonna need a memberlist, some good art work cause im not that great, and ideas on how to do it.

and since im poor its gonna have to be on an angelfire site. that is unless someone wants to buy me a site that they will pay for.:D

it was originally at the forums but now since a clan is forming, its at both the forum and elswhere such as gaming wise

/edit groovy i dont think anyone would care if it were there.

just tell me when to get on and ill do it (if you need my e-mail tell me)

well all i really need are screenshots and stuff later on, but right now i dont need anything, but if i do, ill tell ya

ok see ya then :thumbsup:

btw ill need some practice because im rusty so if we get into a clan battle dont expect me to be pretty good

Archived