Home

concerning the fetts....

XERXES

have you ever seen the star wars VHS with comentary?

well george lucas says he created all the scripts for all the movies before he even made the first one.

so that would obviously mean that he did not add jango because people loved boba!

and if you think the novels are just writen by any old pearson, and that person just makes his favorite character the best or something you should look on the actual cover of the book and you will notice that all the novels are published by lucas arts. so they have to agree compleatly with the movie and follow the proper story line.

Originally posted by Jaster_Mareel

have you ever seen the star wars VHS with comentary?

well george lucas says he created all the scripts for all the movies before he even made the first one.

so that would obviously mean that he did not add jango because people loved boba!

and if you think the novels are just writen by any old pearson, and that person just makes his favorite character the best or something you should look on the actual cover of the book and you will notice that all the novels are published by lucas arts. so they have to agree compleatly with the movie and follow the proper story line.

i have almost ALL the post SW trilogy novels starting with the thrawn trilogy to han solos trilogy, the x-wing series, truce at bakura, courtship of princess leia, jedi academy trilogy, i jedi, children of the jedi, darksaber, planet of twilight, crystal star, black fleet crisis trilogy, corellian trilogy, new rebellion, etc etc etc....

and on each one is the logo for Bantam Spectra(sp?) the publishers. But they DO have to go through some committe of some sort to make sure it is proper.

I believe there is a trilogy about fett also, but i have yet to pick it up. I believe its called Mandoloran Armor.

edit: not anywhere do i see the lucas arts logo on the novels. If it is the logo that plays before the games that you are talking about. Lucas Arts makes the games and other things similar to that i believe.

Archived