Home

pre-association typing

JofaGuht

Similar to word association. In this you are not responding. Just type, don't think, do not know what you are writing, i mean, not gibberish, it has to be words, its just what pops in your brain. Of course, barely paying attention, you'll spell a few things wrong. You can make them as long as you want. They turn out really messed up. After this typing, you'll never trust your subconcious again. I'll start

----------------------------------------

scissors watch on marker of blackness into deep bad music for what? it makes sense of how and try to play the collapse into god for tiny stuff all is lost but none was to start what? it doesn't for madness glossy paper smell of it for what never again. pipe into sharp metal there is some hope left in the sticky skin of the cushioning mankind what show and food and him shutup he talks in loud ghost guest impolite you ****ing fighter of the kinds. all is to be into the grassy movies of history. into rubber afloat glass down down again how itnches away to read the illness of my great

darkness slithers off the wings of my souls as morbid puppies scamper at the feet of higher learning, oh I long for the days when all heaven met hell in a lovely roadside lemonaid stand where satan and jack laid back with a coll frosty snowman late so late one afternoon on the 30th of february while russian dancers pranced with ancient mummies of doom, not the video game either. so first person shooters exile your self in cyan clouds of poppies withing the emerald isle of mann in time to the beat that goes forth, and now ket us here for thee from me to devine wanderings of my mind.

How many bones must a dragon have to live its life, when the possible outlet of life is destroyed. And how is the Hawk, as free as a bird, able to spread out his wings and eat the juicy vegetable below his enorous feathers? How must the raven go so low, to dismiss the members of the cult that had entered the void wishing to keep on living? These are the questions that enter my mind as I reach out my blood-clotted hand to stars above my rotting corpse. Soon I shall be discovered and my body stewn in a coffin as I sink, six feet under, to the final resting place of my paralysed corpse. Yet I am not dead, but why say it? My internal organs strewn out all over me, my face as white as pastry. It brings me great pleasure to rid me of this painful burden of horror in a coffin, but still I lay in dignity. As death is only the beginning.

in Eden lies the painted fruit of all man's leftover childhood tantrums, as angels of marshmellow smoothies whip papaya judgements down upon the innocent virgin suicides of polar bear lustings for a penguins dream of qeach volley ball parties at the playboy manshion overlooking the hills of martha's vinyards now imprisioned within the pages of online corruption and filth of bible thumping walruses who ply and trade pokemon trading cards, screww the copy right infringements as icy chills announce that indeed the TRuth is Out There!

I'm sorry, This is good for relieving anger so i'm doing more.

--------------------------

Glossy pages of unsearched underground forest into a blank personality of fates **** you you man of great power into the telephone of unease. Take this hand and stop saying that i'm not going to burn it down you poser. I find this very sharp as the scissors grow inside od my mouth faucet readness black beauty triumph and kill for you are going to pay for your sins you likable psycho into depths. Voodoo i'm not stop telling her that i'm getting really annoyed no more it is confusion confusion i tell you WHat? No more i'm not going to i think that all is lost inside of the devil to bring your cause you ******* you neediness it was a bad album i'm pissed times up for now bab great gleaming rivers of translucent hate funny face grow and bleed ouch! i'm not paying for the blue glass inside of my foot great watch out.

no more rhapsody in blue, nor orange pumpkin innocence of childhood fiction. the dragon was lost and Excalibur uncovered and the nine ladies closed the mists of Avalon for an extended season. the geese will not fly south and the tulips frost on the vine. and 2,800 candles are blowing in the wind. and thw white house has turned black and the pentagon becomes an octagon and woods are filled with the silent screams of heroes.

all the world remembers and counts no longer from one to ten in prenatal bliss. no we all mark time and date and place and cel phones everywhere with television and multi media

echo 911. why did the gennie come out so pissed? we set him free so where and when did our 3 wishes expire?

What is our life? No, seriously, what is it? I mean, the only thing we actually know about is that we're alive. If that's all we actually know, are humans actually as smart as this? I think not. Once we figure out exactly what life is, and why it's here, then we can start saying we're the smartest creatures on earth. It's too simple, really. Now that that's settled, let's go to the pub for a booze-up!

my hair falls down upon the floor of my hampster cage. do you want to hear it again? all right: the space between a refridgerator and a monkey is quantumly impossible. do you want to hear that again? all right: the alligator in my shoe box is casting bones upon the voodoo of my vole. do you want to hear that again? all right: the left over meetloaf in my elephants closet is turning into a fine wine chianti which I ate with your liver last night in front of your sickly revolting putrid eyes you wormy little vespa riding skooter shucker of a bell hop drop out from match book beauty school witha lisp and an over bite and a dreadful fashion sence. do you want to hear that again? all right: my hair falls down upon the floor of my hampster cage. now please take the ear wax out of your belly button, because I don't want to have to repeat myself again.

• 2 weeks later...

creases in school friday is borders **** you barnes and noble six feet under sue the sho microphones and coarse language of betrayel and friendship. kill and stop telling people that what shutup i'm not a liar. i'm not a poser. you shutup you hypocrite i ate cheese for dinner and please create a new reason for this tina and things and conversations. obsessions and false sayings boring confused waking life no drugs involved. shutup i didn't know people say those things. privacy revealed and rumors in high tables of lost love and dark pink of toll lyrics and i'm pissed off and he should tell me shut up wil you ****ing stop it i know what the truth is. ****.

gracing his butter books please repeat that lala never ever will i take it. and medications are funny governmental reasons of violenc and america will burn and australia will cleanse itself. break the common reasoning from and to the faucet anger and souls of many and a drummer of a smiley ****ing perverted *******s. i have more to say. crammit you indonesian scumbags and make it of your own kind say it again and i'll steal the fasion of hated rhetorical questions and for that reason i will run really fast across slanted edges will you stop this madness i have other things on my flesh and trees a good player. hockey and music don't mix but goodness gracious and god and goodness for the little things will hurt my mind. new. never ever stop and grating material and get rid of this buns and boil you run on iol and the witches laugh and hang and burn and press. the salem bad actress of shopliftging and will never again find such a thing in such a bad place trying to laugh and what the hell are you talking about anyway arer you trying t ease among your kind and eveil puritans and derrived from toxic worlds and truth and scumbags. ****ing sellouts and eat my flesh gednocide neediness i have to change that trhought if you don't mind and statrt what iu start and forget what i say in from of a person and spell and try the reason of national fraud and meditate frequently.

bLACK AsPHAUlT mONSTER dRIPPIMg FRoM THe sIDEWALkS GRAvITY. IT SeARCHES FoR A kINDER wAY To mUDoFrUMpPLE Me. iT wOLLYS oVEr wITHoUt ScURRY wAzzES And dICES WInDwARDS iN tREbbLESfIELDS ANd bREE. oH sHANT iN sAINTS dOLLhOUSES, AND wOLVES In sHEEPS pILLOwS, So SliNKY SO sLEAZY, bETTER THAn zERO hIGHEr tHAN nERO sOUNdING LIKe vIOLYNs As wINTeR mARCHES ON. tURN mE bURn Me wITHIN aNd wITHoUt vELCrO; oH sKIttLES, SIlly aUSTRAILiANS, DO yOU sUVY dOVEy , tOP AND tURRVY bOTTANNY bAy tREE pAINTeD ROcK ANd aBORiGINIE gUMbO, hOCUS pOCUS anD fLEa DiP.

• 5 years later...

Lemons cant be sold at a reasonable price these days with the rush of blood to ones head and the such larks of a sailors lapel strings. I wish the apple blossom over there would make friends with that tall pot of hot warmed up syrup just for good laughs and great casual bonds. Never has one felt such envy of otters for their bewilderment over such debates as library book return policy and crayoning in the dark with roger bannister. Who knows where the wind will take salisbury steak to next maybe some god damn needy kids will be able to succle on the tenderness of the prime meat instead of the grave and selfish boys of the rotterdam institute for orphaned war turtles of the congo.

Fresh olives are never to far apart so the way to look for them is using a rather large tent pole and furiously carving wood sculptures for infant badgers who need to learn basic motor skills that you dont learn in the modern family unit. Can one not throw boulders that should be stones but for intrigue are boulders at confiscated animals such as the rabbitfoxadodril of south wales or the camel toad who knows no bounds when it comes to checkers in Devon. Leave me alone and you will see aisles of white paper not quite arranged according to any modern system of intent but of voodoo curse that rots the soul of carol vordamon while she strives to callaborate semi colons and the like with nothing but meer californian speckeled gravy in a tin that can barely hold the residual liquid. Cast visions of grey geese in to the equation and you dont get the whole picture, they like to cast doubt over the ones that wear the silk garments and big pizza based coats that cry out to be stapled in an unorthadox fashio that makes the coat crumble in places where one desires crumbs not to live but breed and create a race of super crumbs that will engulf parts of new mexico but will never break the boarder that contains the sultana ridge as it is just to god damn cloudy for there taste, plus they wear hats that remind me of seagulls playing archery!

Archived