Home

red stance is for fools!

RipperX

Originally posted by Dark_ZONE

why wouldn't you return the mid-air LUNGE?? .. Its incredibly easy to see it coming and alter your fighting to compensate, and it should be allowed for shear enjoyment of getting that kill in mid-air with a good lunge . . not to mention the benefits of FLOATING . . I am not understanding your concerns. Seems to me that he has done an excellent job setting up his server . . My hat is off to you sir!!

You obviously haven't played against.... what was his name.... ummm.... let's just call him "the lunge-o-matic"..... Enough said....

I really don't want to delve deeper back into the memory from that encounter....

Suffice to say, he no longer gets any kills....

LOL . . LUNGE O matic . . No . . I must have missed that fight.

I have fought guys who do nothing but constantly LUNGE . . Not a problem really. I would like to meet Mr. LOM . . send him my way so my saber can say "HI" (and sizzle) accross his buttocks!!

Um, I really am straight, but I'll be damned if that didn't sound sexual, and worse is that it's obviously really leaning torwards the HOMO side of society . . Not that there is anything wrong with it . . people's personal preference should be under no scrutiny . . oh well . . I think after that embarrasment I will leave . . :(

LOL . . LUNGE O matic . . No . . I must have missed that fight.

I have fought guys who do nothing but constantly LUNGE . . Not a problem really. I would like to meet Mr. LOM . . send him my way so my saber can say "HI" (and sizzle) accross his buttocks!!

Um, I really am straight, but I'll be damned if that didn't sound sexual, and worse is that it's obviously really leaning torwards the HOMO side of society . . Not that there is anything wrong with it . . people's personal preference should be under no scrutiny . . oh well . . I think after that embarrasment I will leave . . :(

:eyeraise: :eyeraise: ;)

:lol:

why wouldn't you return the mid-air LUNGE?? .. Its incredibly easy to see it coming and alter your fighting to compensate, and it should be allowed for shear enjoyment of getting that kill in mid-air with a good lunge . . not to mention the benefits of FLOATING . . I am not understanding your concerns. Seems to me that he has done an excellent job setting up his server . . My hat is off to you sir!!

Thank you sir! Here is the rest of my settings for saber combat:

mod_skillMode "1" = head damage is double that of body damage one clean red or yellow stance headshot means death

mod_blockscale "2.5" = less auto blocking...u must block...no auto back blocking u must turn to your opponent to block them

mod_nerfbs "3" = sets damage variables to be used

mod_nerfspin "1" = kills backspin in backstab attacks

mod_nerflunge "0" = puts air lunge back in

mod_lbsmin "20" = min blue backstab

mod_lbsmax "60" = max blue backstab

mod_mbsmin "25" = min yellow backstab

mod_mbsmax "75" = max yellow backstab

mod_hbsmmin "35" = min red backstab

mod_hbsmax "95" = max red backstab

g_saberboxtracesize "-1" = more deadly sabers

g_saberdmgvelocityscale "1.2" = saber blow knockback

g_saberdmgdelay_idle "350"

g_saberdmgdelay_wound "0"

g_saberghoul2collision "1" = allows mid swing parries

seta g_sabertracesaberfirst "1" = more deadly /accurate sabers

seta _saberalwaysboxtrace "1" = more deadly /accurate sabers

seta g_saberdamagescale "3" = high saber damage scale one good unblocked red hit or lunge to the head or body means deathmod_skillMode "1" = head damage is double that of body damage

one clean red or yellow stance headshot means death

mod_blockscale "2.5" = less auto blocking...u must block...no auto back blocking u must turn to your opponent to block them

mod_nerfbs "3" = sets damage variables to be used

mod_nerfspin "1" = kills backspin in backstab attacks

mod_nerflunge "0" = puts air lunge back in

mod_lbsmin "20" = min blue backstab

mod_lbsmax "60" = max blue backstab

mod_mbsmin "25" = min yellow backstab

mod_mbsmax "75" = max yellow backstab

mod_hbsmmin "35" = min red backstab

mod_hbsmax "95" = max red backstab

g_saberboxtracesize "-1" = more deadly sabers

g_saberdmgvelocityscale "1.2" = saber blow knockback

g_saberdmgdelay_idle "350"

g_saberdmgdelay_wound "0"

g_saberghoul2collision "1" = allows mid swing parries

seta g_sabertracesaberfirst "1" = more deadly /accurate sabers

seta _saberalwaysboxtrace "1" = more deadly /accurate sabers

seta g_saberdamagescale "3" = high saber damage scale one good unblocked red hit or lunge to the head means death

Also no saberlocks....they are just annoying....for everyone.

Also no saberlocks....they are just annoying....for everyone and slow down the game way too much. PLus they add cheap kills if your in a lock and someone just comes from the side and gives you a chop or two.

I think too many moves were nerfed by Raven with the patches. The only thing that made me nuts was the backspin toggle killing. Heck my 10yr old nephew could have scripted that one. So I give everything high damage and delete the backspin.

I also like to have less blocking. This setup allows you to block only if you are face to face with your attacker. If they come from the side or the back your dead meat. It makes you watch all angles of attack, not just the front.

I returned the air lunge because it is a tactic just like a dfa or a backstab. Sure it can be spammed, but any move can. The lunge helps to keep people who kick too much in cheak. Sure the join in and start to spam pull kicks on everyone and then BAM they are dead. Why? The air lunge is death to the kicker. So now kicks are in cheak.

Plus anyone who spams the air lunge (or any special) leaves themselves open to attack on too many sides, exp with the blocking so low! Try these settings out and see if you like them...everyone on my server loves them.

Come join me at Crazy Yoda (jmod v1.2). I am up from 8pm til 2am all week long....:D

LOOOVE the backspin!1 . . nothing wrong with Nailing a guy who is scripting it!! . . I have no trouble doing that now.

I get the same thing over and over again from people . . "Your scripting!!" "how did you get that Backstab spin off so quick?" . . well here is my secret . . TIMING!! If I am jumping into a Melee of guys pullong and trying to backstab each other . I am already to hit Back and primary as soon as I snap my back to the whole group, and I am executing a Backspin as I land taking 2-3 guys out . . . Same with Duels . . . Just have to time them passing me or landing near me or for real fun . . pass them in the air and fire off a Backstab!! . . that pisses every one off!!

LOOOVE the backspin!1 . . nothing wrong with Nailing a guy who is scripting it!! . . I have no trouble doing that now.

I get the same thing over and over again from people . . "Your scripting!!" "how did you get that Backstab spin off so quick?" . . well here is my secret . . TIMING!! If I am jumping into a Melee of guys pullong and trying to backstab each other . I am already to hit Back and primary as soon as I snap my back to the whole group, and I am executing a Backspin as I land taking 2-3 guys out . . . Same with Duels . . . Just have to time them passing me or landing near me or for real fun . . pass them in the air and fire off a Backstab!! . . that pisses every one off!!

:eyeraise:

I wouldn't want to see you run amock in 1.03 with those skills... :D

Archived