25 Professions!

Wraith 8

have you chosen a profession yet?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. have you chosen a profession yet?

• Yes i have. namely.............
    • Im doubting between............
    • I have no bloody idea.
    • professions? are there professions in the game?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JDiesal

:DCant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Oh well, if u cant beat em........

:DCant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:DCant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:DCant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Originally posted by Theron Qu'ud

Theron Qu'ud walks up to Dengar and pulls out his lightsaber then swings it at him.

-Theron Qu'ud :mon:

Wait til feburary and i'll challenge you to a duel. :D

if its a nintendo duel, your in deep poop :p

Well, to start I'm going to have to pick a class with obvious combat abilities, as I find the most enjoyable way to learn a new game is to wade in with blasters....well....blasting...

Ranger, Marksman, Bounty Hunter... all are possibilities until I can get a beeter feel for the gameplay. I'll undoubtedly create some non-combat puppets such as a miner or weaponsmith later

on.:deathii:

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.Net

to Wickien and Kururin.

@ Kururin: well. you had a reasonable high postcount. so i thought you werent new. sorry :D

@ Wickien: Well.. we (The Associates) are also gonna be in the trading business.... maybe we can set up some contacts later on :D

No bloody idea. I am thinking I will start with some kind of 'quiet' profession. Something that doesn't involve taking up arms against anybody. Making arms, perhaps. Or maybe just sleeves.

Seriously, I'll probably try almost everything. I'll start off learning how to make the clothes, weapons, armour, maybe a few droids. A jack-of-some-trades until I understand them, so to speak. Then something will happen and I'll find myself in the thick of things, and maybe I'll discover an affinity for the Force along the way.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

Teras Kasi Artist

This profession combines skills from the melee combat and melee tactics disciplines. A player in this profession is extremely dangerous in melee combat. Teras Kasi, or “steel hands”, is a Bunduki martial arts discipline focusing on weaponless combat.

^ That one :D

To be honest, I don't exactly know why. I think it's because I've been watching too many Jet Li movies :p

JK2 doesn't focus too much on unarmed combat, so I'd like to see how it's been executed in SWG :)

I was fairly certain I was gonna be a merchant.

But it depends on the fact if I can easily do something besides selling goodies to people. (Preferrably something with action)

So i'll just wait and see, but most certainly I want to blast some stormtroopers :)

Easy pickings... i know i know

Archived