Home

How do you SPOT a script player from the naturals?

Dark_ZONE

What's the advantage of scripting in the latest patch anyway?

So you can fire of 5 perfect lunges in a row? Wow... How difficult that is to do without scripting...

So you make a perfect dfa at the press of a single key? That aint gonna help...

Anything else?

i've yet to see a good kick, pull kick, backstab script. the only half decent one is blue lunge, but thats eassily done manuall. All the top players don't script, cause scripting can be very limiting. Limiting in the sense that, you are unable to time your kick, cause scripting will just press jump twice very fast, alot of times, too fast.

scripts such as lunging and dfa arent much better than doing it normally, it doest help the timing in any way nor make it hit any better, and you cant really tell them apart.

however two usage of scripts are pretty obvious. If you see someone flipkicking(forward+double jump) without leaving the ground many times in a row in 1.03 and 1.04. hes using a kick script, he can also use this script to flip off even the most miniscule elevations

another script is the attack script used for breaking sabrelocks. If someone breaks a sabrelock inhumanly fast, hes using a script.

Originally posted by cjais

What's the advantage of scripting in the latest patch anyway?

So you can fire of 5 perfect lunges in a row? Wow... How difficult that is to do without scripting...

So you make a perfect dfa at the press of a single key? That aint gonna help...

Anything else?

ENGLAND 3 - DENMARK 0 :p

Actually, anything that requires fast or multiple button pressings could also be attributed to a controller with rapid-fire or control mapping ability. Granted, most players probably use keyboard+mouse, its still possible. And some mice are programable in that way.

The last thing I want to see is somebody accusing me of being a "script wh0re" just because I can press buttons fast. ; p

Don't hold your breath . . I get accused of that A LOT!! . .

"How could you do a backstab that Quick . . you script!" or "NO WAY! . . How did you hit me in mid air with BS . . F#$% Scripter!!"

They just don't understand taht with a good PING you can time all sorts of incredible SH!T . . .

I use and write lots of scripts but never for attacks. The reason for that is it is just too easy to do them the normal way. Scripting moves makes it more difficult, not less.

Most people can execute moves faster because of their ping, not because of a script.

Pull plus kick is a common script, and easy to do too, but causes the player to be pulling at you all of the time. If you see this then they are prob using a script like that. Just be ready to hit them with a blue lunge if they come colse. Thats the other problem with an attack script. Once started you cannot get out of it, you must wait for it to finish.

Also a person who uses the same attacks over and over, mostly dfa, might or might not be using a script. But in the end it does not matter. The player who limits themselves with scripts will find themselves dead more often than not.

I would not worry about it.

I mean how hard is it to do DFA?

The only move that can be hard is the lunge

but for the rest i dont mind kick script arent that good anyway,they can be very suicidal too hehe since,when you kick someone you always go back too much so once you kick someone off a bridge there a chance that you die too(unless your playing 1.3 you can lunge your way back)but il admit something about kick bound,it a good script for chasing carrier yep sometime you wont be able to land a clear kick if you keep pulling him

Anyway that has nothing to do with your question

,Recognizing scripter is easy 1st if someone bound kikc you can recognize em by seing them go way backward than a no-bounded kick

2nd sometime quick lunger did bound a key for it or sometime their just good at pressing 3 button all together

3th The DFa(Red) can be recognized by their great timing about when to hit sometime u can recognize them when they dfa but they stand still to do it

Archived