Home

OWNAGE . . "I OWN YOU" . . when did . . .

Dark_ZONE

When did this become a game of owning (A refference to the obtaining and possesing of some one elses ASS . . or buttocks) . . Do you really want to be known as the guy who has no job, but has apparently cornered the USED ASS MARKET!! . .

I am not fully sure I want my smelly ass let alone some one elses stinky butt.

It's funny, because the rebuttle to this post might be "It means that your my Bitch!" . . ok lets roll with that one. So now I am your bitch . . . I am either your female K-9 or I am your same sex sexual partner!!! . . the K-9 might be a good "DIS", but I really don't think you want every one knowing your sexual prefference be it man or woman.

You must learn to be kind to people, because these statements could come back to bite you . . in one of your multitudes of Buttocks you have stored . . CASE IN POINT

I had a great time on a server . . really fun. I was dueling and challenging in a free for all . . my goal was to not use the force at all (it was set to Jedi Master). So a lovely gentlemen (whom I have heard owns at least 50 acres of PURE ASS) comes rolling up to me and pulls me down and follows up with a backswing . . WOW! . . so I go back out to my spot with saber down but in Blue stance . . I see him coming again . . as he rolls and pulls . . I LUNGE (Lunge will keep you from falling and deliver that much neede 60 damage . . also staggers his saber) . . then I backflip and get another LUNGE off just glancing him . . and he PULLs?and backswings me . . He then runs for HP (LOL . . LUNGES do hurt) . . and trys to stay away from me, but when he does attack its a surprise one, and I die (I am not using the force remember) . . end of game he says "OWNAGE" . . I said "excuse me?" . . he says "I owned your ass!" . . . next map starts up . . . well . .I used force for this one . . I killed mostly JUST HIM and got the high score of 20 . . he disconnected . . end of story.

Its commonly reffered to as a commentary.

Maybe it would hit home with some people or be actual NEWS to others, but alas . . it would seem thaty are meaningless words to you . . I apologise for taking up your time, but others might find it amusing or at least . . good reading!

And maybe just maybe . . . it would be worth it all if just one JK2 player with a bad attitude stops using the phrase "Ownage" . . Ya Right!

Bah,

That term ownage or owned is total crap man, I hate that. When people say it it just smacks of 13 yr olds with their 'cool buzz words' It just sounds dead childish to me.

In fact i may start up my own saying that we used to say at school - "SEM" loosely translated it means ' see ya then" I know it does not make sense but it was a huge fad word in the UK 12 yrs ago, Lexx may be able to coroborate this I dunno.

I wonder if anyone here as actually ever heard me say 'own' or 'owned' or 'ownage'? I never use those adolesant words and I never will. I hate to hear ppl talking all this ownage crap, it's just as bad as all this bl00dy l337 sp34k!

Jah> I honestly don't remember that word but there were so many word fads in our day that it may have just gone right over my head! ;)

Originally posted by leXX

I wonder if anyone here as actually ever heard me say 'own' or 'owned' or 'ownage'? I never use those adolesant words and I never will. I hate to hear ppl talking all this ownage crap, it's just as bad as all this bl00dy l337 sp34k!

Jah> I honestly don't remember that word but there were so many word fads in our day that it may have just gone right over my head! ;)

Ownage is teh l33t :D

No really, I only ever use the word when I meself got "owned" badly... Jah can testify to this... :D

1337 player...god I hate that, makes me want to punch them in a face (and I'm big enough to knock them out, that's the funny part).

I used to be good (1337?) but stoped playing for about a month, played last night and still 'owned', it just means two things

1. I have a much better computer (I have a really good one)

2. Better at those types of games (I like them)

3. ok, 3 things, I'm a good stategy player, a l

but you don't see me use those lame terms, there is no need for them, just because I dismembered a 3D model...doesn't make me 'own' the player playing the game.

yeah, I get killed, I hear people say "haha, owned your sorry ass"...I'd really love for them to say that in my face, wouldn't want to be standing in their shoes...(standing ? haha, not even).

if anyone starts saying they own someone, i amke a note of it to hunt them down, and beat them...humiliate them and continue beating them until they leave. They are nothing but immature kids who only way to prove themselves better is by taunting those less fortunate then themsleves.

I still like the one time this person who "ownz joo" decided to g after me with his saber. he got a face full of Fleccete Secodary, and then starts running for the nearest heatlh shield with rolling crap... i calmly switch to disruptor, scope, charge, and POW nothing left of him cept some stray atoms.

personaly i ignore them unless they start using Scripted chat... then i hunt them down... even if they were on my team to start out with.

I'd really love for them to say that in my face, wouldn't want to be standing in their shoes...(standing ? haha, not even). [/b]

HEHE

Im with u on this one. In fact anyone who comes on my server and uses those types of taunts or chat scripts gets a warrning and then kicked. I hat that crap and will not put up with it for a minute. Plus when anyone says that all of my regular players will gang up on them! Just saying such a thing does not make it so. I am at the top of the kill list in almost every server that I visit, but I never say anything bad about another player. Beating anyone down like that in a faceless competition is just plain bad manners. And like 666 said...bet they would not say that crap to my face. (I was an Army Ranger by the way)

Originally posted by Dark_ZONE

I always thought the term "133t" was a hacker or scripters term . . .

It was once the text dialect of a group of hacker kids to rate their skills. Eventually it turned into the whole ridiculous numbers for letters and uppercase/lowercase hooey you see & moved from hackers to gamers. Hmm I shouldn't say hackers. Lets call em "5cr1pt K1dd13Z". :)

Archived