Home

How do I change multiplayer ingame music?

mrsparkle

Unfortunately it keeps saying 'Unable to find music file blahblah' whenever I try it.

It works in SP, but I'm guessing MP is looking in a different directory or something?

I use 'dir music' and it gives me the list of available music, but every one of them gets the 'Unable to find' message. I tried 'music yavin_final', 'music yavin_final/yavfinal_explore.mp3', and variations on that without any success. I also tried other random music files with the same results.

Is there maybe another way for me to change the MP music? (I just wish that music jukebox file were available from the 'files-sounds' section)

EDIT: oh doing that also turns off the current music, and I can't get that to play again either. Bah

Originally posted by mrsparkle

Unfortunately it keeps saying 'Unable to find music file blahblah' whenever I try it.

It works in SP, but I'm guessing MP is looking in a different directory or something?

I use 'dir music' and it gives me the list of available music, but every one of them gets the 'Unable to find' message. I tried 'music yavin_final', 'music yavin_final/yavfinal_explore.mp3', and variations on that without any success. I also tried other random music files with the same results.

Is there maybe another way for me to change the MP music? (I just wish that music jukebox file were available from the 'files-sounds' section)

EDIT: oh doing that also turns off the current music, and I can't get that to play again either. Bah

Oops, sorry, I forgot, don't put .mp3 at the end. It should be:

music music\yavin_final\yavfinal_explore

Archived