Home

Who's developing a game?

Erwin_Br

May i suggest that if you ARE making a game and you would like it listed in the AD Directory please email me with the name and all the appropriate information (developer, engine, etc) and a short one paragraph description as well as any screenshots you may want to include. I dont have the time to go out looking for games to add so do yourself (and ourselves) a small favor and send in all that info you want to put up there.

for now send it to ryan.muir@verizon.net, but please i do have a space limitation so try to keep the file sizes of your attachements down. Otherwise please send me a mail telling me that you are sending a large file in advace. thanks.

I'm currently working on Roger Foodbelly as a project leader, which will be sold. And I'm also working on a sequel to my first MAGS game, Bluecup on the run which will be free to download with a playing time of 3-9 hours is my guess. :)

Check my page for more information. ;)

Originally posted by Igor S1

Hey Erwin,

just wanted to tell you, your Bad Timing adventure looks very promising and i'm looking forward to the demo (btw, when are you planning to put it out?)!

Thanks, Igor!

I'm looking forward to Ignac 2 as well!

I'm not sure when to release the demo. I'm always improving things and I'm afraid to release it too soon. :anvil:

--Erwin

Erwin- i hope you'll release it as soon as possible... i need (!) to play some good funny adventure :D

Lateralis- i was a bit confused at first as i didn't recognize your name. But, wait... you are James :) Hope everything's ok with SM game. I would love to see how the game shapes out (any screenshots?).

Originally posted by Lateralis

Igor, yes it is James. I can't post any screenies at the moment, but in the next month or so we'll be officially launching our website and the announcing the game, so keep tight!

Haven't you guys announced a project a while back? (I mean, last year or something?) If so, are you still working on *that* project or...?

Anyway, looking forward to the launch of your website.

--Erwin

Archived