Home

while testing on skillmode, no lower body dismemberment.

lionknight

While playing my favorite mod (Force Mod) I noticed that up untill now when I played with skill mode on (Mod_skillmode 1) I did not get lower body dismemberment. When I turned it off (mod_skillmode 0) I would get less but full dismemberment. Is this because of the skillmode 1 setting which is .9 damage for the legs versus the 2.0 damage for the head setting? Can these variables be changed so you can keep skillmode on but mantain full body dismemberment? I also noticed that I got alot less dissmemberment with the dual sabers? Can I change the variables to increase dissmemberment with the dual or double saber? Thanks in advance.

P.S I know that g_dismember 100 and cg_dismember 5 is the highest setting. But in force mod what are the variables for F_dismemberment. What is the highest and lowest setting and does this variable do anything after setting the other two?

Right now, dismemberment is based on damage, and with mod_skillmode on, you do less damage to certain areas, which might lower your chances of dismemebering someone.

I'll see what i can do to boost the odds.

Dualsabers should have no effect.

The f_dismembermod cvar is not in use yet, it will be hopefully be functional in a future version. Make sure it is set to 0 in the meantime, just in case.

Archived