Home

Do you suck at Jedi Outcast?

Darth Groovy

Do you Suck at Jedi Outcast?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Suck at Jedi Outcast?

• Yes I suck really bad. I am a complete loser, and I am not afraid to admit it. I am navel lint!
    • I am the best player in the world, and I will own you! Bend over and kiss your arse goodbye!

Well I mean do you? Me, I dearly love the game, when I'm not yelling at the folders. I mean I suck really bad! I was playing Reb on Reb's Server and he beat my ass 20 to 1! Seriously! This thread is dedicated to all you non-hardcore gamers that like to have fun, come on and share with us! I'll begin:

My name is Darth Groovy,

I suck at Jedi Outcast.

My goal is to someday not suck as much and learn to survive longer, and not get beat 20 to 1.

:D

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

Hi,

I'm Clemme w/stick!

I am a decent player....:rolleyes:

My dream is to be the ultimate JKII player!

Groovy--> Set up a server and lets play some time!

-Clemme

I can't set up a server because I have a router and my PC sucks anyway. Reb hosts most of the time, but we play elsewhere too.

Be sure and check your PM box.:D

I have only been playing the game for a week. My friends challenged me to play it because they are sick of me being automatically good at games and they thought i wouldnt pick this up. Already i think i can beat 70% of people however there are some damn good players out there who give me a shock in duels and there has yet to be a day that i havent learned a new trick :)

Darth Groovy...your far too harsh on yourself i bet ur just super modest :)

Originally posted by Jedi Spy

I have only been playing the game for a week. My friends challenged me to play it because they are sick of me being automatically good at games and they thought i wouldnt pick this up. Already i think i can beat 70% of people however there are some damn good players out there who give me a shock in duels and there has yet to be a day that i havent learned a new trick :)

Darth Groovy...your far too harsh on yourself i bet ur just super modest :)

Jedi Spy...go here

http://pub14.bravenet.com/chat/show.php?usernum=1137514149

Archived