Home

WIP: Obiwan ep1/ep2 & Anakin ep2 by Jolts

Guest Jolts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sounds good to me. I'm going to send you this new head see what what your think, maybe it could work as a temp ani head instead of marz texturing over obiwans face?

wish I could, but I don't have the time....this is all just like an hour and half worth deforming obiwan into anakin. Someone else could add it on later, and ter's will have it I think.

Hey there Jolts, I could try and uvw map and skin him. Don't know for sure about the uvw mapping, that would be my second uvw mapping project.

[Edit] Damnit, I should have read the entire page :p, I'd still like to skin him though[/edit]

Jolts, This is looking really good, I'd love to skin him. I talked to toonces about morphing his Obi model to Anakin. It looks like all the major characters are gonna come out together. This is truly a cool moment. It's amazing how these models have not made it on the scene sooner. Keep it rolling, Mars out!

marz and graf you guys should email toonces since he has both model now and is uvmapping/rigging/texturing them. To make it easy I'll continue to send model updates to him.

I still want to get the generic jedi model sdk out also, which would be obiwans body with all lods and uvmaps in obj/dxf/3ds formats.

For the body yes. I think people could use one, its a simple body that gives people a good start I think.

I have some updates to the head models, and I'm gonna fix anakins flapper jack things too. I need a test texture to get a better idea of what needs to change on the models.

Archived