Home

WIP: Obiwan ep1/ep2 & Anakin ep2 by Jolts

Guest Jolts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jolts

unless I find the time to make a george lucas model....it would too funny to see that guy as a fat jedi running around.

OMG DUDE U NO WHAT U JUST SAID?! U said the greatest idea every!!!! Plz make a george lucas. After all this u should cuz star wars is his and he should be put into it.

Where is toonces ne ways. I haven't seen his name at all for a while now.

...unless I find the time to make a george lucas model....it would too funny to see that guy as a fat jedi running around.

OMG, :rofl:

That would be hilarious! If someone did it, they'd have to skin his robe so it looked like one of his trademark plaid flannels.

The Anakin model looks great, as does the Obi Wan... Terc's Anakin model was the reason I joined the forums but Tercero's had some personal problems which has held up model progress. Vahl made a Anakin model, but... it just... wasn't good. But thanks to you there'll finally be an Anakin model. Sorry to be losing you to UT2K3, but I guess that's life. Good luck with UT2K3!

anyone really care about the way the arms look on obi/anakin? I'm thinking if they don't deform well, or look odd I might rip off the the xbox obiwan style of tucking the sleeves in at the elbow.

it would look more like this...

0,11105,913744,00.html?page=90

0,11105,913744,00.html?page=88

0,11105,913744,00.html?page=91

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

No offense Toonces and crew but im looking up to this model a lot cuz it looks a lot better mainly the....HANDS u see the newest update on the otherone hands are kinda...big if ya know what i mean ;)

They look really nice mainly so what i think is with them dont touch it man its too good

Uhhhmmmm... How can i say this.... I Think you posted in the wrong thread cause this is Jolts' Obi Wan model not Tex's and Toonces'

a little tech update, almost done doing lods for obi, and have half of lod2 for anakin. Obi's body will the body I use for my generic jedi model kit, so once all lods are done I can release that in .obj/.dxf/.iges... then people can uvmap it, skin it model their own heads, whatever.

proness?

a little tech update, almost done doing lods for obi, and have half of lod2 for anakin. Obi's body will the body I use for my generic jedi model kit, so once all lods are done I can release that in .obj/.dxf/.iges... then people can uvmap it, skin it model their own heads, whatever.

I somehow missed this post... so will you not be UVmaping the models, Jolts? Not everyone can UVmap, you know...

Face is a little too wide, Hair should be higher(for ObiWan also), eyes should be vertically smaller and closer together, ears a bit bigger(they are also too far back from a side perspective), bridge of nose a bit thinner, chin should come down a bit more....

Archived