Home

WIP: Obiwan ep1/ep2 & Anakin ep2 by Jolts

Guest Jolts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing after toonces finishes off mace/qui/obi/koon he will then uvmap my obi and anakin, then you can texture it. So maybe in like 2+ weeks? I have no idea really

Looking better definitely. Try moving the hairline in on the sides(making the temples closer together), the ears still need to be bigger vertically, move the lips up a tad, and the cheek and jaw need to be moved inward. His head is pretty small in reality. The overall size of the head may also need to be decreased in uniform.

Originally posted by Jolts

I'm guessing after toonces finishes off mace/qui/obi/koon he will then uvmap my obi and anakin, then you can texture it. So maybe in like 2+ weeks? I have no idea really

Hey man I hope your right, cuz I'm ready myself. I used my Anakin face texture on the "Tex" model. It just doesnt work well... I know it will with your model. I basically have a texture set that's ready to go. I will customize it to fit your model! Plus, I will make some more changes to make it even better! Mars out!

Did you reduce the headsize? Try reducing it independently from the neck(the neck should be a bit thinner as well though).His jaw curves beyond the neck and it probably shouldn't. Right now it also looks like his nose is too long, along with his face. Try reducing the length of his nose, and moving his hairline down(while leaving the height of the hair the same). Now for nitpicking. -Just trying to help you see the changes I would address to have a greater resemblance- His eyes are too far apart, are too wide, and should slant in the other direction. The bridge of his nose and nostrils are too wide(and his nostrils are too much wider than the bridge of his nose). His lower lip is thicker than his upper lip, and his upper lip slants downward too much. The hairline on the side is too far from his eyes. It almost looks like a receding hairline currently. Try to make the shape or that hairline more definite. I hope this helps.

awsome, one thing that I don't get on him is if his cheeks go in, then puff out down by the corner of his lips?

Anakin_Skywalker&image=aotc-anakin_c3po.jpg&img=&tt=

Anakin_Skywalker&image=fswi25-05.jpg&img=48&tt=

I get confused by pictures like these...

I think I understand what you mean. That I think, can be handled by the shading on the actual skin.

EDIT: Hey, take another look at that markover. What your referring to is caused by the area right under his lips. Can you see what Im talking about(the "V" shaped area)?

awsome, obi is ready for uvmapping. Will if I send a current version of this and continue to model it w/o adding/deleting geometry will it screw up the uvmaps?

Hey Jolts, I think its worth noting that the markovers I made were done on the -photoshop- modified model. So I guess the first reference should be the first pic I posted, or else the modifications will not be as accurate.

This one....

http://www.geocities.com/eo718/jj2.jpg

copy & paste

EDIT: The key areas I touched were the mouth, eyes, nose, and head width(And hairline, but I think you adjusted that).

http://www.geocities.com/eo718/sidebyside.jpg

copy & paste

What Im saying is that the model which I marked over, was the one I modified in photoshop. Meaning if you refer to the markovers first, as opposed to the model modification picture, it may be misleading. Or, maybe thats what your doing and I just misunderstood what you said.

Archived