Home

WIP: Obiwan ep1/ep2 & Anakin ep2 by Jolts

Guest Jolts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. Thats looking real good. Perhaps Arco would like to skin this, being that KMan is skinning the other Ep2 ObiWan(Arco had to discontinue his skin of the other Obi Ep2 model). Have you thought about asking him?

EDIT: I wouldn't suggest pushing the hairline up. Its just that the flow of the hairline on the left side(our left) may come down too much.

yeah your right keo, it does come down too far on the left. It would be cool if arco made a texture, if you see this arco let me/toonces know if your down to skin one more obi.

little minor tweaks, on the topic of pouches what do you mean? I thought ani and obi both have 1 big fat pouch on their side?

Toonces I'll need to send you these new head models soon, changed some of the topology.

These new heads are more dense then the last ones I got frustrated with low poly madness and started hacking away more detail. Before the poly count was around 3200 now its 3500 so if thats too much for people to handle I'll have to go back in and start removing polys.

afd.txt

Jolts,

3500 seems a bit high. I think (not really sure) you should be shooting roughly for 3000 for the first LOD. 3200 would be better, but still a tad high. My comp could handle it, but not everyone's could, so just try and keep that in mind.

I think the hair may be a bit too high, but I'd let Keo comment on it... his eyes are better than mine for that level of nitpickiness. ;)

it will be easy to reduce, just figure most people only duel or play small 5 people games and if your in a ffa or ctf your mostly only seeing second/third lods anyways. But I can do things like reduce little sections of the face, take out the ridges on the boots, just that alone can drop the model down to 3100....

Archived