Home

WIP: Obiwan ep1/ep2 & Anakin ep2 by Jolts

Guest Jolts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No links? Sometimes you can copy shortcut & paste.

Edit: Never mind, it came up.

How does it look with the head on it?

Edit: Oh, hey, Jolts, the overall head could be a bit thinner as well. Don't scale it in uniform though. Specifically, the temples should be closer to the eyes, and the jaw should be less wide. I may have been wrong about the lips, it appears that they should be a tad wider(than your very last pic)....

Looks great, first off make sure to rotate the sleeves so they are pointing back cause if you pay close attention in the game the way the model holds his hands most of the time youre sleeves will point into the model and not droop(the sleeves rotate with the hands), check my mace shots out to see what I mean by back. and maybe make the blocks on the utility belt a little smaller and less blockish, more subtle. All in all it looks fantastic and I can't wait to see the skin.

-Klorel

yeah, I'll have to try a few things with them. After playing with mace and qui and seeing how the saber pokes out of them I'll need to come up with some kind of work around.

Looks damn good! Heck it seems as though you dont need a skinner... The way you just throw those Photo Texs on. Based on your modeling skills, I'm sure you can draw! Don't get me wrong, I still want to skin'em :D I'm just sayin

Mars out!

Hey Jolts if you get a chance, hit my thread for the Zam Wesell project. Your thoughts would be appreciated ;)

Mars out! yet again...

neo: I want to use hand done textures over photo based ones, I think it would look odd to have a photobased head, and hand done body.

I'll check out your model soon, out of town right now and don\t have a lot of time. Start looking at as many wire frames you can and see what they all have in common, Like ring formation around the eyes and mouth.

Lord: He's modelled in a way facial animation would work just fine, same with both version of obi

I think I'm getting pretty close to finishing tweaking ani's head, after that I gotta redo his belt, bust out the lods and I'm done with him.

Obi's are almost there also, just gotta finish refining the face a little more and lods 1 and half of 2.

anyone have any super highres scans of ani/obi from the promo shots or anything else?

Archived