Home

The Mood Thread

leXX

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had depression for 2 years once, thought about killing myself on many an occasion, came very close a couple of times, then one day you realise just how lucky you are compared to some. I could be in a mud hut in Africa starving and drinking dirty poisonous water and wondering when my next meal will come but I'm not. I have a roof over my head and money in the bank and I am damn lucky.

My point is, don't worry about silly little things, but realise how lucky you are to even own a computer.

Originally posted by NerfYoda

I haven't slept in 40 hours. I just turned in a bang up awesome history paper & aced a math quiz though. My legs are sore from a workout yesterday & I'm worried about my finances. I think this is how a zombie would feel. :p

Been there done that, I average about 3 hours of sleep a day. And no, it's not from posting, so don't go there! :lol:

Originally posted by leXX

I had depression for 2 years once, thought about killing myself on many an occasion, came very close a couple of times, then one day you realise just how lucky you are compared to some. I could be in a mud hut in Africa starving and drinking dirty poisonous water and wondering when my next meal will come but I'm not. I have a roof over my head and money in the bank and I am damn lucky.

My point is, don't worry about silly little things, but realise how lucky you are to even own a computer.

:thumbsup:

i totally agree and i think this is great advice to people who find themselves in constant bad moods or are depressed.

i never get depressed over silly little things. i used too, i never could keep myself in a good mood and i complained about everything. but then i woke up and realised how lucky i am to be alive and heathly and like leXX said a roof over my head.

my dad used to say 'there's always someone worst off than you' and i used too think, yeah whatever, but now i understand.

• 1 month later...

I feel happy and no longer sad or mad. Too late though. Yesterday after I asked my mom for money to go buy the DVD of EP II and she said no I kinda of socked the wall. I made a pretty good size whole but my dad fixed it. Thanks God my mom didn't see or she would really kick my a$$.

:lsduel::duel:

Archived