Home

My classmates=BIG disappointment

Genota

Hey, Darky's back again:)

I don't study half as much as the majorty of the rest of my year lol, and I still end up doing well...in the UK, at the end of year 11 (when you're 16) you do the big life changing GCSE exams...out of the whole of my year, I got the overall best results. That's 2 A*s, 4 As, and 3 Bs...not too bad...and I didn't study much lol...why is the world so unfair?:Dlol

Originally posted by Genota

4 our english test, i topped the class with my 83 marks, and i never even studied!

P.S have u ever topped the class without having to study 2?

lol last test of my math class last year... ~nods~ didnt studie... not one lick... made a perfect... :D My teacher shook his head as he handed it back to me because I never did my homework at home... lol If I didnt do it at school durring class it never got done... :D lol

Originally posted by SuicidalXWing

Obviously they don't expect much out of their children where you're from.

I'm Canadian, eh?:D Our damn premier ruined our school system. Dirty son-of-a...

Yet, I'm in gym and we have to know how to throw a shotput properly. :confused: Our curriculum is severly messed.

Originally posted by Cmdr. Cracken

I play raquetball.

and just an FYI, i'm 41st in my class of 300 some odd kids.

with an 87.981

and the top ranks are seperated by .01ths of a point.

and i could be like in the top 10 if i TRIED. note the lack of trying.

Holy crap. .01ths of a point? Jeez we're separated by .1 of a point. And I think you might've meant by .001 of a point because you got 87.981?

Archived