Home

Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious model released!

Toonces

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toonces, I was going to release somewhat of an SDK actually, but since I was doing some thinking today, I might still mess around with the effects. But I'm sure that initial release would get passed around to the people that really want it, which is ok, but they'll fail to see my vision.

Quick quesion for all playing as palp. I experienced some wierd anomalies while playing today. I think it was just the video card on the system I was at, but just in case... If you experience these symptoms let me know:

1) While standing in front of a forcefield you don't see the shield's static effect through holo palpatine.

2) You see the saber hilt through him, but not the initial part of the blade that emits from the end of the saber.

:eek: WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

I never used to play as a Sith/Dark Jedi/etc. on my Order... this is enough to change over! :) Or at least play with... very nice skins and model! Great job, everyone!! (Especially the Darth Sidious skin... the skinner for that made an excellent choice to darken the eye area under the hood. Looks evil and mysterious... oooooooOOOOOOoooh! :p )

Now, if Toonces would hurry and release Kit Fisto *kicks Toonces*, then my Collection will be Complete. :p Just playing, Toonces... I admire your attention to detail and desire to release a near-perfect product. Anywho, good job on Palpatine!!

Yeah, I dropped the ball on the sounds (not my strongest area)

nomad did a great job on the soundpack for Palpatine but I should have asked him if he wouldnt mind doing one for Sidious.

I plan on doing an update down the road so I'll get some better sounds for him

Originally posted by mariners2001

JediKnightII.net has finally posted the Emperor, but they did not credit Sithlord or Arco at all. They really deserve to be credited for their great work. Please, JK2 Mods add their names. They deserve it.

Ha Figures, They even spelled Toonces wrong. and there was nothing on the main page about it. Man Im pissed. NO respect I tell ya! ;)

Archived