Home

My Desktop

Pada-Wan

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a good joke to play on someone?

take a screendump of their desktop, and set it as background, move all their shortcuts off the desktop and get My computer etc hidden. then let them boot up their machine. LOL i cant wait, when my bro brings his laptop home I'll do it, hehehehe I may even charge him to fix it (god damn I'm evil sometimes)

hahaha oh go i did that to my gf (now ex) 2 yrs ago... hahaha i was laughing so hard i couldnt breathe. id forgotten about that :D

theres plenty of things you can do

ive also made a simple c program implementing a windows shutdown command placed placed it in their startup folder.

startup, shutdown, startup, shutdown. until they used safe mode. damn safe mode :)

oh, and in halflife, you can bing leftclick to suicide. thats always fun

:D

oh, and thanks for the compliments

Originally posted by kstar__2

jah and leXX, how do you get your icons so nice ordered and both on the left and the right?

In XP the icons can be set to 'snap to grid' which stops them overlapping and stuff. other than that I just arrange them in a semi logical order for ease of use.

Originally posted by kstar__2

jah and leXX, how do you get your icons so nice ordered and both on the left and the right?

Right click on your desktop and select 'Arange Icons By'. Uncheck 'Auto Arrange' and 'Align to Grid' and check 'Lock Web Items on Desktop', then just arrange them how you want and they will stay there.

Hope that helps! ;)

Originally posted by leXX

Right click on your desktop and select 'Arange Icons By'. Uncheck 'Auto Arrange' and 'Align to Grid' and check 'Lock Web Items on Desktop', then just arrange them how you want and they will stay there.

Hope that helps! ;)

thanku!

i saw you changed your av back,:( i loved the other one!

Originally posted by leXX

What's OZ? Am I missing something? :confused:

I just noticed how much ram I'm using!! :eek: I really need to delete some of the crap on my PC.

OZ, Oswald state penitentiary. Its a prison drama made by HBO and its produced by the same geezers that did Homicide life on the streets. Hence its bloody rough ,gory and rather heavy going. They have guest directors liek Steve Buscemi for example and its REALLY hard hitting.

I'm surprised how few have heard of this, imho its the best thing on TV at present other than the sopranos.

Its on Channel 4 tuesdays at around 11.30 onwards, the times do vary but if you manage to catch it you will see why I love it so damn much. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Originally posted by Jah Warrior

OZ, Oswald state penitentiary. Its a prison drama made by HBO and its produced by the same geezers that did Homicide life on the streets. Hence its bloody rough ,gory and rather heavy going. They have guest directors liek Steve Buscemi for example and its REALLY hard hitting.

I'm surprised how few have heard of this, imho its the best thing on TV at present other than the sopranos.

Its on Channel 4 tuesdays at around 11.30 onwards, the times do vary but if you manage to catch it you will see why I love it so damn much. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

cool, I'll check it out :)

Archived