Home

perhaps i am one of the best?

RipperX

hi, please do not take the following as boasting

i dont play games that much anymore, ever since i was pretty much unbeatable at cs 1.3..

then recently i started playing jkii ffa on bespin.....and winning, i use rage, full push/pull and full lightsaber...yellow stance always

i find it so easy to beat people, often i get accused of cheating...what can i do?

maybe i go back to playing earth 2150, which bwas at least challenging

Some people don't know how to take full advantage of every tool they're given, hence some people tend to use only saber etc in FFA.

It seems you've got the grasp of how everything works there - try the duel gametype, where most people use every tool to the max, and then go to master it from there... Well, that's just my little explanation on why I only play duel...

If you'd like to play against some cool people, try the hermes place server.

EDIT - Oh, I forgot: You can't count on squaring off against truly skilled people on the public servers. If you want people as skilled as you (or better), try the clan servers, or even the ladders if you're into that kinda thing

if you play CTF, i suggest you come to BFCarnage CTF or NM Nemesis CTF. that is where all the skilled CTF players normally are. if you play in other servers it's never a challenge. come play in those servers and we'll show you what we do to ragers on bespin.

What can you do about people who accuse you of cheating?

1) Explain to them that you are NOT cheating. Sometimes it helps to explain to them how to do your moves. Or tell them to RTFM or send them to a helpful site like http://strategy.jediknightii.net so they can get a clue.

2) Bind keys to help with the above.

3) Threaten to kick them from your server (if it is your server) if they continue to be sore losers.

4) Ignore them. Kill them continously until they leave the server... then you win!!! muhahaha

There's not much else you can do, except find another game where people aren't such whiners. It's a common thing, in just about all competative games.. if you're losing, make excuses instead of taking it like a man. ; p

If you look hard enough, you WILL find better players, more to your skill level. Joining random public servers isn't always the best way to do this, just fyi.

Originally posted by Bilbo Skywalker

if you truly are one of the best, why would you max out saber if you always use yellow?! thats eight fp gone a-begging :p

In duel, it's useful for that extra power if the odd saberlock should show itself....

And Rad, it's very possible to beat good red users with yellow only. I'm not saying it's easy, just that it takes some patience.

maybe try to play on nf servers. then u have to show how good u r with only a saber.

and if ur really good, try a clan or challenge some good clan players. (some ofthe players in my clan r almost unbeatable). i once was, untill my pc decited to act like a bitch.:(

• 2 weeks later...

unbeatable at CS? thats pretty hard since i can go 70 and 2 on a newb server but in CAL or pro against some of the best players in the CAL or PRo leagues i get more deaths than kills

in JO if your the best in sabz ur prolly not the best in guns.

nf sabz is alot different than ff sabz mainly cuz of kicks

I really can't stand all this attitude crap. Trust me if you think you're good theres someone better. If you think they're good, theres always someone better than them. Don't want this to sound all patronising and nasty :) but its people like you that start wars (not directed at any of you individualy, just the big "I'm l337, I r00l, you're a n00b").

Archived