Home

Happy Birthday TM!!

Lynk Former

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm..... what's this? A post for me...? My birthday.... you guys are either stalking me or really care about me.

Silly me.

You have to care about me. I'm TM. :D Hey, I didn't take as long as you thought I would. Hehe. *Does a funny little dance.*

*Sees danceing animals from Devil Doll and dances with them.*

If you guys are really, really good. . . I might come back. Only if you are good boys and girls and moderators and administrators. . . and psychos and pyros and everything else that makes up this insane virtual society.

^_^ Happy birthday dude! *snags the master and puts him on a leash and ties him to the door of Aresen* There, now we will get to see him every day.

Oh yeah, TM...boxers or briefs? :D

Gah! Don't you know how many times I have had to get my feet mended because you are all always sending nail through them??

Oh and Lizard Queen....breifs. Um...why I share is completely beyond me. In fact that wasn't even me who responded. It was my sub conciousness. Now that's some one that I need his feet nailed to the floor. Lynk, I bestow upon you the wonderful honor... if you can find the little bugger. Grrrr....

Archived