Home

Happy Birthday TM!!

Lynk Former

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by The Master

*nods absent mindedly*

Where is Zoomy when you need the duct tape...

where you dont need him i suppose.. :p

*cuts a roll of duct tape into half and throws one half to TM*

here.. duct tape 'lite'.

oh yeah thank you ray.. but what the hell i shall do with a half ring of duct tape .. you creepy little (yadayada ranaranarana bleybleybley) ... ?

*quickly gets out his antgun and fires a round at TM's mouth while he is talking*

.. psssst. prepare! ..

*they are preparing the birthdayguytrap including duct tape, a chain, a lip stick, three girls, panties, cake, wisky, tequila and martini. the drugs are ordered but not delivered yet. ray is scout to keep tm away in case he will appear to this place before the preparings are done.*

*scouting*

*Looks around* Er, still 24th indeed.

What a lucky guy you are, Lynk, you get to celebrate my brithday before I do. Lucky little bugger you are. Still got about 7 and a half hours where I am. Anywho, I...um...well....forget it. I'll probably be doomed to return to this topic tomorrow.

Uh, Lynk, look, I'm sorry alright?I didn't mean to make a fuss. I should've respected that you're used to your own time. I've shown people respect for their time. For instance, I have a friend in Singapore and I'd be on at 11:00 P.M. in my area, and over there it'd be 11:00 A.M and shed'd be up and about ready to go out and do stuff. I'd ask her if she has anything planned for the day and so on. Conversely, I've been on at 1:00 P.M. in the afternoon on my side, she'd be on at 1:00 A.M. on her side and I'd ask her how her day went and she'd ask me how my day has been so far and if i have anything else planned and i'd respond, so you get the idea. Like I said before, i didn't mean any harm, I was simply asking you to be a little courteous toward's TM's time, though i'll admit i wasn't very polite or kind when i was reminding you, so you understand now? I hope so because i was kind of encouraging you to celebrate on TM's time but i didn't realize that you were used to your own time and that you'd celebrate it on your time, so I'm sorry, ok? :(

Archived