Home

Beating Maul with crap Obi Wan

Guest Boba_Fett

Guest Boba_Fett

This is my first time thru the game and i got obi-wan to 9/70 but didn't get any additional force powers and i'm finding it bloody hard to face up against maul. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Guest 1ofmanyJedi

How I beat Maul with Obi-Wan was I just keeped hiting him with the S button.

Hope this helps

Guest ShadeShifter

The Square, Square, Square combo works great against Maul if you have it. If not, just use the Square, Square combo.

For a list of combos that you can earn check out the Games section of the Jedi Temple .

------------------

newsig3.jpg

Come to the TimeSlide.

Thanks to Jedi Kanigget for the pic.

Guest Solrya

I agree with obi-wan13, Obi Wan is the best one, because I first passed Lv. 10 as him! He's the bomb! cool.gif

Just keep hitting the square button as viciously as you can, try to add some combo in if you can...

Here's another tip, before he runs to you, start one of your combo attacks, it'll hit him basically because he's just surprised of such a move...hehe...It works half the time...

Guest Boba_Fett

I didn't mean he was a crap character, he's mad! But i only got him to level 9 skill 70 without getting anymore force powers. I just thought i missed out on some vital thing to beat maul with

Guest Jedi Kenobi

I use Triangle-L2 A a starter then maliciously beat the crap outta him with Square-Square-Square. I also think Obi-Wan is the best jedi in the game, tied with Mace Windu.

------------------

obi_large.jpg

I really need to shrink this picture.

Jedi Kenobi

Jedi Knight

Guest 84Elan

Obi Wan is great but Qui Gon has mad combos Obi Wans are OK except for his finishing move behind the back stab that is PHAT!!! But I would have to go with Qui Gon for combos they are well planned and deadly. Obi Wans Jump up and down slash move is awesome too. Its really the only jumping attack in the game.

Guest Boba_Fett

Yeah, the only force move i got is the one where he darts forward. I didn't gain any more force powers/moves thru the game.

Archived