Home

NON Mojo related work. Please read =) go on.

Spaff

Right then musketeers. - some blatant spammo... but please give it a read.

I've not been around mojo for a while mostly because ive been given every single job under the sun to do, including living in a small box for 16 hours a day.

Anyways, one of the upcoming jobs i have will be to recruit 2 teams of people. The first will be larger and only paid in free merchandise, the second will involve only a handful of people, paid in real money.

But what for?

Viral Marketting is the name of the game. This basically involves getting a 'street team' of 50 - 150 intenet folks to go out and promote a certain product across the internet by posting in forums, chat rooms, displaying banners, blah blah... whatever we think up to do. Some people think it's underhand... make your own mind up on that

So anyways, ive got to recruit these people i may as well start in my own land and find some mojo-ites who might be interested.

The first project will involve a load of people, mainly in europe to promote a certain game. (ok it's Robot Wars 2)

The team will become a community which will work on future titles if they so wish to be involved. (we have another 2 lined up) They will receive free copies of the game and other funky free robot wars type stuff we can get hold of, the more work they do the better the gifts get.. plus you get to have fun with me.. weeee.

The second team will be paid in actual money (we dont know how much yet), and freebies (probably) For this team we need 1 person from each of the following territories:

Italy

Spain

Germany

France

Australia

Mexico

Korea & Taiwan

This team will be involved in:

Film and DVD releases

Brand activity

Games titles

Music releases.

So any industry contacts or experience they have will come in handy.

If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested in either of these street team positions can you please post name, email, nationality and which team youd be intersted in being part of any comments or questions etc etc..

sorry if that has annoyed you... :)

should be a bit of fun tho.

Thanks folks!

Don't poison my heart with your damn marketing stuff.

1. I wouldn't advertise products which I don't like

(I haven't played Robot Wars, but I don't like the TV show)

b. I'm not even interested in the game or "funky free robot wars type stuff".

III. I think it's bad to annoy people in chat rooms or whereever professionally. It's OK if you do it for your own entertainment, though.

D. I've got better things to do. Even watching Robot Wars on TV must be a better way to waste your time.

yeah yeah i know, i wouldnt bother either, but i thought there might be some people out there who well like robot wars, and we arent just going to be doing RW. may as well start looking close to home.

plus the other team we build will get paid money, so it would be a part time job.

I've heard of Robot Wars the TV show (only because craig charles hosts the UK version, of course :).. but theres a game?

Well, never mind. My name game will kick its arse ;)

Anyone ever seen Zoids? I'm currently in the middle of writing a new game based on Zoids New Century Zero.

Now, back to fiddling with Cell Shading, lets see if I can't get these characters to look a little more un-realistic :)

Originally posted by Ender

I've heard of Robot Wars the TV show (only because craig charles hosts the UK version, of course :).. but theres a game?

Yes, it's a superb game!

Now give me free stuff, Spaff.

Now I feel like a whore. I must confess. The game sucks worse than the sucky TV series. Forgive me father. Sorry Spaff :)

Archived