Home

Vader Model is done!! Finally!

nls

I've been without a computer for 3 months! I finally got one last week, so I decided to finish the vader model I started. Sorry this one's been taking so long guys. I've given the model to Sithlord-II so he can insert it into the game. Here are some updated pics for you. Also, unfortunately there are not going to be custom animations, I'd love to do it but as of right now its not possible :(

Feel free to post any feedback!

vader.jpg

EDIT: added a bit more flair to the helmet and did some other tweaks. vaderbig.jpg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't have any planned yet, but any ideas are welcome.

Hmmm. Many models are in progress.... However, some of their releases are questionable. These are model's you may want to consider.

Ewok

Mace Windu

Obi-Wan Ep2

A Dooku, with more accurate features

A new, more accurate Luke Skywalker.....

Perhaps some Jedi Council members? Luminara Unduli etc....

Looks great NLS. very nice textures, and great looking model. and Toonces is right, Sithlord-ii does wonders with models.

Have you thought of maybe doing any outside models, like not in the Star Wars Universe... With Midgit Yoda working on Cloud, and mushashi working on Sephiroth, I was wondering if you could do Sir Auron from FFX. Or maybe even a Kingdom of Hearts Sephiroth. Because mushashi is aiming for the FF7-looking Sephiroth, which is going to look awesome.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff10/art/ffxart_22.jpg (sir Auron)

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ff10/art/ffxart_29.jpg (Sir Auron again)

[Edit: to view the pics, you will need to copy and paste them into a new window.. RPGamer.Com is funny like Geocities.COM]

Yeah man make a FFVII model, then we can put the three together and release them as a pack. Now that I've figured out how to sucessfully get a model in game (TOM SERVO IS IN GAME, HELL YEAH) I am putting all my effort into Cloud. Who wants to skin cloud? I need a good skinner. Kman? Hapslash? anyone? Just PM me. I'm restarting him today with a lowpoly version and less extensive hair.

Archived