Home

looking for a new luke model

-s/<itzo-

someone should start making new luke sywalker models not skins. da one in da game is good but its getting old. Luke from a new hope would be nice. something good and diffrent would be luke from dark empire: darkhorse comics. check out these pics:

Luke1

Luke2

Luke3

basically anything different from the in game luke. modelers come on, we need a new luke skywalker model. we gotta bring the excitement and the essence back to this character. what do you think???

you guys need to relax. for real don't comment when you are not helping the situation. keep your comment to yourself. i'm just tryin to help you out. gettting my 2 cents out there you know what i mean. and specially for count dooku about the ebonics you need to relax too, have a coke and smile. HOLLA if you SWALLA and dats 4 shizzle my nizzle. and also your quote "If It Aint Got A Geetar, Don't Listen To It" dats not proper english. don't you feel stupid. don't be a hipacrit be kool and stay in school.

luke with a cape/cloak would be cool

really, you wouldnt really need to have it that different from the default model, either

lburna, dont whine at them either, i mean the new forum was made to clear out the other forums, which is really needed, and if people still keep posting request in the other forums, its gonna get messy again and the admins are all gonna go fascist on everyone!

Archived