Home

How to Kill a Game

The Lopper

Q: How do you kill a game that's already lost a large percentage of its players (to a demo game, no less)?

A: Arange it so that the in-game screen no longer shows internet servers and players have to use a third party tool to find a game.

Great Job Raven!! You Guys Rock!!

Your Friend,

The Lopper

Part of the decline in numbers can be attributed to school and college starting. It just ain't summer no more!

Somebody mentioned that they aren't playing because they got Counter Strike. It's always the next BIG THING isn't it? Today everyone's doing this. Tomorrow everyone's doing that. Shows a lot of devotion, doesn't it? Just follow the trends, and go with the flow...

Personally, I still enjoy playing but I'm frustrated by the lack of people using PROMOD. It gets boring hacking at a person with a light saber over and over until finally you kill them, or they get a bigger gun! It's like chopping down a tree with a dull axe!

Promod makes it fun and challenging! You have to use use some SKILL! I don't understand WHY it hasn't become the standard.

I've been talking with Kurgan a bit about doing a big review of ProMod that'll get put on the front page of jediknightii.net. He's getting his computer repaired at the moment, so we'll just have to hope he gets the opportunity to try it out soon.

Also, there's going to be a lot of converts to ProMod as the next versions come out. I'm working on it every chance I get.

Archived