Home

}DS{ (dark Side) clan is recruting

Guest die rebel scum

Guest die rebel scum

me and droideka r making a clan only empire and trade fed players are accepted. We do not accept loser races like rebel, gungans please contact me we may except wookies though

:atat: :atat: :atat:------------ :biggs:

p.s. u can also contact droideka

Guest Sherack Nhar

You're walking on a dangerous line between what is accepted and what isn't concerning respect, die rebel scum.

You have been warned.

And to top it all off, it's in the wrong forum.

FORCE MOVE TOPIC!!

Guest die rebel scum

join the dark side and u will be able to murder that annoying Jar Jar and his friends such as rebels, naboo who r not actually his friends...

thank u

Guest Darth_Venage

just cuz you're annoying doesn't mean you deserve death droideka. If YOU were annoying, would you want us to kill you?

(We would anyway LOL j/k)

man u guys have serious problems a clan is a group of players of roughly the same skill level training together and playing together on teams weather if b for rating or just for fun and making friends thats what clans are not fag civs that lost in the real star wars universe and will lose again seek me out on the zone or wherever were playing and ill b sure to beat u anybody sharing my opinion of what a clan is can join my clan if ya want see my thread in um some place or just pm me thank u

Guest Admiral viper

man u guys have serious problems a clan is a group of players of roughly the same skill level training together and playing together on teams weather if b for rating or just for fun and making friends thats what clans are not fag civs that lost in the real star wars universe and will lose again seek me out on the zone or wherever were playing and ill b sure to beat u anybody sharing my opinion of what a clan is can join my clan if ya want see my thread in um some place or just pm me thank u

interesting, we will destroy u, I am the reiancarnated die rebel scum and me and my clan will strike u down

Guest Admiral viper
Yaknow, if you are trying to aviod a second banning its usually a good idea not to blow your cover.. Sheesh...

I know boba rhett knew it was me so I said the hell with it if he knows whats the point in hiding it

Guest Darth_Venage
Originally posted by Darktrooper

huh??????

i think he means the movie bring it on

oh, and even tho i am a fan of the darkside, I aint joing THIS clan. Leaders of clans need to be more thoughtful.

Guest Lord Tirion

You trying to talk brave now Dark Trooper because all of a sudden "you cant find aoktc"? You know, the game that you challenged us in and we accepted...

Wont say much for your clan if you are rude to everybody, flapping your lips, and then when your challenge is called, you "cant find the game"....

Archived