Home

}DS{ (dark Side) clan is recruting

Guest die rebel scum

Guest Lord Tirion

We keep on scheduling games and they dont show. I wont be home on the weekend so he can play Sirion one on one. Then when I am back home monday, I will play him then one on one if Viper can never get his aok "working"...

Guest Lord Tirion

I am on right now so we can play. It is simple. Just open up AokTC, hit multiplayer. Enter in the ip where it asks and hit show games. Its that easy.

Guest Lord Tirion

I've been sitting in this game for over 10 minutes now and you STILL have not shown. You even told me you were coming in a PM. If you dont want to play me, then say it. But please dont waste my time or feed me excuses that your game isnt working. I am even playing the regular AoK so you can play and you still have not showed...

ok viper (the moment of truth ) how many members do u have again caugh0necaugh but if im wrong feel free to correct me darktrooper left and i havent seen any of ur other ppl on for a long time maybe their ashamed of your hollow threats i thave about seven now tentitively how many u got viper

Guest Admiral viper

yes I will correct u masta I have four members they r all pretty good at aok and live by me so it is a convenionce. oh by the way when I am on pm me and I will play u I will give u ip now ip=24.0.217.141 ok good

Viper I am normally a civil person with very high moral values. I don't kill people I don't rob banks I don't smoke pot I get good grades in school. I am a kind obident person...

I also think you have crossed the line waay too much pally, and I hope the mods get your ass..

So here's a kind obidenent message: Go to hell..

Thank you very much goodnight and be sure to make sense in your posts

You hurt me really... Now I was politely asking you to burn in hell.. I wasn't trying to teach a lesson I was trying to tell you that you are not well liked here..

I will post nothing more on the matter.. If you respond with anything insulting/negative etc, It'll prove my point. The point that states that you have the maturity of a 3 year old...

ooooooooops u insulted me im gunna tell rhett and ur going down boy btw i wish u would grow up i posted in a previous thread that i used to b like u and i had gotten better when i reallized post count dosent really matter well correction i was never as bad as you and considering this is my first forum iv ever reagularly posted on i think im doing well providing good info on this forum while having fun doing it (the fun was before viper)

oh yeah btw viper i cant b on tomarrow and its not my fault i have hockey practice (dry land ) thats where u run like three miles and drop dead after viper ill b proud to kill you when i am on thanks for your kind consideration of my post thanks

Archived