Home

Heal script?

Straker

I was wondering, Is there a way to script a toggle for a force power, like i know if u enter +taunt into the console it will taunt until u enter -taunt, i wanted to know if there was a way to set a button to toggle force heal to heal u whenever u take damage as long as force is available.

If anyone knows a script that can do this plz let me know, thanks.

oh your smart, that thought never crossed my mind, but every now and then its nice to not have to sit there with your hand on the hotkey and enjoy watching a duel without the fear of being caught offgaurd my some panzie looking for an easy kill. Hence the reason id like to know if there is a script.

Like i said, i admin my clans server and we run vulcanus admin mod, our rule posted on the servers motd is saber down = chill, hence the reason i stand around, 2 i use empower frequently which has just about inf force up to a point of continual use, so my force pool is not a concern.

Yah i know its quite easy to do those things, but its annoying get caught offgaurd and then the n00b thinking hes all good. second i dont see how its bad as it has drawbacks unless your empowered, so its got advantages and disadvantages.

Archived