Home

Thanks for all your hard work

Toonces

Hey guys, as a big fan of your first map pack, and the new ctf pack you guys just released, I'd just like to thank you guys for all your hard work :D I'm sorry to hear that you guys have to move on to UT2003, but as a person who is also extremely frustrated by the current limitations of the engine, and the lack of support from LA and Raven, it's completely understandable :)

Anyway, just saying thanks, and I'll be seeing you guys in UT2003, I'm very anxious to work on the engine myself, well, the modeling and animation aspects :)

Well I actually didn't like the duel pack much, mainly because I like simple duel maps with nice detail and the WLS maps tried to do new things.

I do however love the new CTF map pack, I cant wait to play on it properly now.

I would say Im sorry to see you leave the JK2 community but Im not:D, mainly because Im liking UT2003 a lot and your talented team will now be releasing your mod for it and Im sure it'll look all the better for it and dont forget karma physics :), also it looks like modders will get a lot more support from epic, I've decided that I'll even give it a shot myself and see how it goes.

Great work guys, see ya in UT2k3:)

heh, I could see why you guys would think that way, but anyone who's spent any signifigant amount of time trying to modify this game would definatly understand your frustration. And now that I have actually gotten my hands on the the editing tools for UT2k3, I think it's a really good decision :)

The reason I'm sorry that you guys are leaving JO is the fact that it's a really great game, and with the proper support, I'm sure there would be some fantastic mods, but unless a miracle happens, sadly this won't happen

I'll be sticking around for a while longer, I only Model so it's less of a frustration to me, but the lack of support, especially on the animation side really prevents me, as well as the rest of the mod community from doing things that would really be sweet. I will be spliting my time though between JO and UT2k3 from now on though, the editing tools are pure gold, and well, the game is damn fun, especially bombing run :D

Can't wait to see what you guys dream up :)

Archived