Home

Allright... who wants in on the Blade mod?

Covax

Hey guys, Quigon007 an I have teamed up to start a Blade mod for JKII called Blade: Knight of Dracul. The homepage is up at http://members.rogers.com/knightofdracul .

We are capable of creating the Basic Conversion ourselves but we’d need some serious help for anything more, both Quigon007 and I know how to ‘tinker’ with other people’s work but stuff like C+ coding and importing models are, at this point, far beyond our skills. What we’d need for a real kick ass Blade TC are the usual:

Mappers

Scripters

Coders

Character Modelers

Weapon Modelers

Skinners

Advisors

All these positions will ‘always’ be open, it’d just mean dividing the tasks. I threw in the last one, Advisors, to acknowledge folks who’ve been a help to the team, Beta-Testers would fall into that category. And I promise you this... even if NO ONE else joins the Mod will still be released, all the work we would have put into other Projects will be made to fit the Blade-Theme.

We’ve created a Design Document as well as a Promotional Beta (based off of the Dragon Remix) to build interest in the community. The Beta is available for download at http://members.rogers.com/covax.ca/BladePromoBeta.zip , it was to show what is possible given what’s available for download.

i was making a blade skin, then 2 days later i saw this thing bout a Blade Mod, is this gonna be an entire game thing, or just like a multiplayer....freeforall......CTF....duel thingy??? Like JK2 only Blade and the characters from the movie?

I think it would be pretty cool, having dueling sessions between Blade and Deakon Frost(from blade 1)

:cool: There will be A map based on a specific scene in Blade 2, which will be featured both in the second Demo and the oppening scene.

The other maps will be based on the screenplay, although certain scenes will be inspired from Blade and other gothic/action movies. I can garantee that they'll be a Rave Club scene for example, becuase it just wouldn't be a Blade game without one.

The story of Knight of Dracul would hypothetically take place between Blade 2 and 3.

Archived