Home

Tale of two planets...

Tyrion

Topshot, Nevar, and the Dark Master had been running for hours and minutes, days and weeks, to find sanctuary or a secret retreat before Darth Knight could hatch a plan. As long as they were alive, they could survive long enough for Topshot to tell them of a story........a legend including the two planets........

Topshot:"There's one last thing I forgot to explain when I

arrived. A prophecy including four men and what is to

happen with the two planets when one of the men

dies. It could be the key to the situation we're in."

Darth Knight and his crew were only searched for them for a couple of hours, then went back to the sith base.

The wookies had mutilated all the sith, but the wookies also lost many in the battle also. The wookies then started to clean the camp up, they wanted to rebuild it and use it as a wookie city.

There were so many wookies, the cleaning and rebuilding did not take very long. Even the e-woks came to help. They were all tired of the sith and wanted to drive them off the planet for good.

The wookies started to put turrets up around the city and large walls. During this time Darth Knight finally got contact with the Republic. He told them the entire story of what happened. They sent a group of jedi and a large group of fighters with them.

Darth Knight was happy, but was suspicious if any one else had intercepted the message.

Weeks pass...the wookies have built the former sith encampment in to a wookie city. They have built a very good defense. There is laser walls surrounding the city(like the red things that split apart the battle with darth maul-gui gon and obi wan). They had turrets set up around the city and the entire city on call 24/7.

And yet, the story progresses.......

Topshot is going to explain what will happen to both worlds when one of the remaining 3 brave and strong sith warriors is defeated in battle against the rogue leader, Darth Knight.........

"This may be of important information, but there's a prophecy about the two planets."

Nevar had asked,"What is this prophecy you speak about, Topshot?"

Topshot continued to explain,"It is said that when one of us dies by the hand of Darth Knight and his band of wookies, the planets will collide and take shape into a new world. A world inhabited by both the sith, the jedi, and the wookies."

"The one to die by Darth Knight's hand will be you, Nevar."

Nevar had been puzzled by this information, and had bellowed, grasping Topshot's neck, "Wtf?!?!?! Why me?!?!?!?"

"Like I said, the one who dies will begin the colliding of the planets. Only after the planets' merger, will you come back to life, stronger than ever, by some misconception of fate."

"You listen! My hand was far enough! I am NOT going to die simply to fulfill some 'prophesy'!" Nevar kicked a glowlamp in frustration and scowled. "'Prophesies' are for jedi and old fools!"

The dark master stared at the sky several feet away, ignoring all this.

Using the force, Topshot and Nevar trekked across the desert with amazing speeds. Nearing the wookie village, Topshot killed off the insects in his wake.

"We shall see who wins this war now, Darth Knight!"

Sure, Darth Knight had mutilated nearly all the sith, but he missed 3 escapees. Topshot, Nevar, and their Master......

Now it was time for payback.........big time...........

• 2 weeks later...

Topshot goes after Darth Knight while Nevar is slaying wookies.

Topshot:"You have destroyed my home! Now, it is you who must

perish!"

*gets into the seat of the blastercannon, aims at all the jedi, and starts blasting them away like ducks in barrel with their heads cut off*

Topshot:"That was just weak jedi trash. Now it's time for the real catch of tuna!"

*Aims for all of Darth Knight's starfighter crew members, killing every one of them*

OOC: I wanna be an ewok :D lol

On his daily scavenger hunts for food and materials, the little ewok named Eldo heard blasts and gunshots coming from the north of his home.

Eldo was startled, he grabbed a few sticks he forgotten and ran back to his home. He stopped starply, remembering the others that teased him about being too scared.

Eldo wasn't scared. He decided to go see where all the noise was coming from.

He hid behind some bushes to see 2 dark figures waving glowy red magical sticks around, slaughtering all the wookiees.

Eldo wondered what kind of magic was this, this was magic he had never seen before.

Eldo wanted to bring the magical weapon back to show his tribe, they would all be jealous of him.

He hobbled along and picked up one of the weapons and scurred back into the bush and hid up a tree.

Watching the war below...

Darth Knight sees all of his crew die and knows he can do nothing to save them now. The only thing he can do now is kill the sith.

Darth Knight runs in to a nearby house a fast as he possibly could. He then goes in to an underground base that was dug by the wookies. The wookies have started to seal off all entrences to the underground base. It then gets very quiet.

Then there is a large explosion throwing a few wookies in to the air. A sith then walks in. The wookies start blasting him, and then there is another explosion. Another sith walks in. The sith are killing wookies all over the place. Soon there is not many wookies left. Darth Knight and a group of wookies are backed in to a corner. The wookies all start to fire, ever laser blast is reflected back at them, killing them.

Darth Knight is now the only one left. Suddenly the gun is ripped from his hands and one of the sith cuts it in half with his lightsaber.

Nevar then starts to taunt darth knight. Nevar pushes darth knight back with the force against a wall.

Darth Knight then sees all of the lightsabers from the siths the wookies had killed earlier. Darth Knight reaches out for them, but they are much to far. Suddenly the lightsaber starts to move a tiny bit. Just as Nevar was going to put the lightsaber right through Darth Knight,the lightsaber came speeding towards his hand and darth knight blocks nevars hit.

Nevar jumps back being very suprised. Darth Knight then stands up. Nevar being very angry by this poin lunges towards Darth Knight who nimbly dodges nevar. Darth Knight knows he can not beat Nevar in a duel, so he has to think of something quick.

Darth Knight then throws the lightsaber at Nevar and throwing a smoke grenade at the same time to the ground near Nevar. Nevar easily blocks the thrown saber even through the dense smoke. Nevar then tries to use the force to locate darth knight, but since darth knight has discovered his powers, he can cloak him self from nevar's force.

Darth Knight stealfully sneaks out of the base. Nevar who is very angry runs out of the base looking for darth knight. He hears the sound of roaring engines and sees darth knight's ship leave. Knowing even if he found another ship he could not catch darth knight, deactivates his lightsaber and holsters it. Topshot then comes running around the corner saying that he has just killed the last of the wookies, he then sees darth knight's ship which is now high in the sky. Topshot then holsters his lightsaber and walks towards nevar.Suddenly, both of their lightsabers are pulled out of the holsters and in to darth knights hand who had remotly controlled his ship. Darth knight throws them on top of a high building. Then a small e wok come running around the corner with a large jewel in his hand. Nevar relizes then this is no ordinary jewel, it is the same one that was in the ship, the jewel that cancelled all force powers.

Darth Knight then swings his gun from around his shoulder and points it at Topshot. Darth Knight then launches a large net around Topshot, which is made of pure steel. Darth Knight then shoots Nevar in both legs. Darth Knight walks closer and closer to him. Darth Knight gets to nevar and shoots him with a tranquilizer, Nevar knowing he can do nothing, gives in to the tranqilizer and passes out.

Nevar then opens his eyes and is back in the Darth Knights prison.

Darth Knight walks in.

"So Nevar I see you are awake. I just wanted to tell you that i am taking you and your buddy to the Republic and let the Jedi deal with you. Now we know where a sith planet is, we will be back to wipe the sith out of Ahetand and Gradera for good."

THE END

Ok this story is finished, we can make a sequal if you want. I am going to compile this and put it on my web site.

Captured by Darth Knight and held in his prison, the sith Nevar and his companion Topshot are taunted by Darth Knight. Until Topshot performs an amazing feat of strength........

.......HE RIPS THE STEEL CAGE TO PIECES!!!!!!!

Topshot:"No nets or cages can hold me, being since I possess incredible strength not honed by the force."

Topshot rips his and Nevar's lightsabers out of Darth Knight's grasps. Topshot then tosses Nevar his lightsaber.

Nevar and Topshot ignite their blades.

Topshot:"Y'know, Darth Knight, you're really full of yourself. We aren't going to the Republic, and we're not going to be sentenced by the Jedi. Wanna know why? Because you're out-numbered, out-gunned, and out-sabered in every way possible. We've killed all your guards, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Nevar:"Prepare to die!"

A 2-on-1 duel. Nevar and Topshot vs. Darth Knight. Topshot flips forward and attacks downward. Darth Knight easily evades the attack, but becomes subdued by the grip of Nevar.

For some unknown reason, a terrible mist was beginning to overtake the planet at the same time this was happening.

By some powerful force, Topshot, Nevar, and Darth Knight instantly fell to the ground, sleeping. But they could enter each other's minds through thought processing.

Nevar:"What happened? Where the heck are we?"

Topshot, grimacing:"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about

this."

Nevar:"Lets just kill Darth Knight and get the **** outta here!"

Topshot:"Yeah, that's good. It's a great idea. Let's barbeque him and eat his flesh!"

Nevar and Topshot strike down Darth Knight. Darth Knight falls to the ground, but looks unharmed. He gets back up and says:"That was weird. Why didn't I die?"

Nevar and Topshot are both puzzled by this outcome. They wander around every inch of this dark realm. A realm where nothing is what it seems.........the Parallel Dimension Zone. (My spin-off of The Twilight Zone)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived