Home

Character data bank

Tyrion

latest sighting of Sithsniper has been on tatooine he was last sawn by a the husband of shimi anakin skywalkers mother. The husband witch name is unknown at present says: We saw him as Shimi me wife was picking mushrooms, he stopped next to the field and with great speed picked up shimi and was gone. We tryed to shoot out the speeder but we were to slow he was gone by the time we had fired the first shot.

Expert jedis are guarding the hotspots of tatooine and will try to track down Motig also known as Sithsniper.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivel Rellim-

Weapons: Disrupter Rifle, Vibro-Blade, E-11 Blaster Rifle

Items: Electrobinoculars, Jetpack, Luap

Type: Human

Biography: His parents were assasined by an a-driod when he was 10, he had to raise himself. He took a liking to Dash Rendar, but he accidentely stowed away on a ship and found himself on Yavin. He found his way to a Jedi Temple and is now a Jedi Knight was his Jawa padawan Luap.

Father Torque

One of the eldest and most respected member of the Massasi.Father Torque hopes to gain the honor of once becoming the head elder of the Jedi Council. At the age of 4,510 he is still the most powerful massasi.

Items:

V-12 Harley Davison motorcycle: This incredible machine is for the transportation of Father Torque. It also has two side cars semi auto machineguns and and turdo charge nitro tanks(to make it go faster

A-Tron Fully Asembled Land Cruiser

Occular Hover speeder

Weapons:

Ivory blade: Used in close combat, kills rodians with one stab to the heart.

Massasi Mana Shield: Hand crafted by the ancient Massasi, This one of a kind mana shield restores blaster fire into its energy base which gives father torque full force recovery

Scriptonian Blade: This blade infact turns dark red when enemies ar coming and it is so sharp it can slice through any barbaric armory

Force Powers

All light side force powers 3/5 at 2 2/5 at 3

I hope this gets stickied with some glue and tape

What is your charecters race and what are the attributes of that race(type of charecter)

NAME:FATHER TORQUE

RACE:MASSASI

PLANET:623 ARDAGAST

Father Torques race is the prohaps the strongest and most fierce races in the galaxie. They take on human form but have Yemenic atrributes. They are fierce warriors and live on the planet 623 ARDAGAST the waste disposal planet. They use the vast materials dumped to build great temples and shrines to worship there god. They are resourceful and helpful. And the Massasi are great mechanics and have some of the largest and fastest war cruisers in the universe.

So if any of yuor charecters has a different race come on and share your race with the rest of the galixie:D :D

Babuda is a large barbaric-looking guy. Actually, he's a werewolf. This means he has 3 forms which will be described below.

Appearance : Brutish, handsome, Bulky armour but not all-over his body (shoulder pads, the like), Young. Think of Conan of the future.

Background : Intergalactic saurkraut delivery guy. Travels about the place in a private ship looking slightly familiar to a uni-cycle. Otherwise travels on a high-powered uni-cycle on planets.

Skills : Has the ability to summon objects as well as minor avatars.

Natural regeneration over time.

Force push - 2.

Force pull - 2.

Force lightning - 2

Forms :

Human - Just normal really.

Wolf - Faster, more vicious, smaller, slightly stronger.

Crinos(Battle) - Very much stronger, very much bigger, monstrous actually, and not very nice.

Equipment :

Warp blade - pretty much a light saber but instead of light, it uses magical properties.

Uni-cycle - motor powered.

We'll see what else.

:joy::evil6:

Name: Arkum

Weapons: blue lightsaber, a blaster, blue doublebladed saber

Accessories: A handy R2 unit

Vehicles: Naboo N1, Speederbike

Powers: Force push/pull, healing factor, speed, skelteon lined with adamantium. Good with mechanics. Agile.

Appearance: short black hair. tan skin. strong and muscular, but not excessively so, enough to kick major a$$. about 6' 2". Robed as a jedi would be. brown eyes.

Heh, I'm finally back.

Name: Reu Vigs (Ree-oo Vigz)

Race: Human

Homeworld: Coruscant ( Is of Mandalorian Decent)

Profession: Bounty Hunter

Equipment: 2 MerrSonn HB-75 Blasters (handed down from his father) SoroSuub "First Strike" ship, Krayt's Fury.

Bio: Born on Coruscant. He started to Hunt at 18, his goal is to uphold his family's honor. The Vigs were famous hunters, and Reu wants to continue the tradition. Force Sensitive, he taught himself several abilities. Has a conscience, but can go into a rage. Allied with the New Republic.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Deacon Scythe

Aliases: Darth Scythe

Secies: Zabrak

Affilation: The Dark Side.

Sex: Male

Weapon: Duel Purple Bladed LightSaber, which was forged by himslef. The hilt of the lightsaber is fully black very sleek in the look and feel, with two yellow activation studs.

Equipment: Five star pointed thermal detonators, once thrown the star will release a barrage of energy and heat once it has hit an object. Personal forearm shield generator, located on left wrist extending to forearm when turned on a oval enegry shield emmits able to block pulse blasts, small bombs and deflect lightsaber blades.

Abilities: Very Stealthy able to watch and slip into area's unnoticed. Acute senses are comparable to those of certain animals, Can track a person(s) by smell alone. His hyper-keen senses include, smell, vision, hearing. This is due to his connection with the force. Great Instincts and Agility aslo apply.

Extent of education: Sith Apprentice, still studing the Dark Side.

Personality: Dedicated, Loyal, Focused and Singleminded. At times has been refurted to as a psychotic murder

machine.

Physical Description: Humanoid, patterns of three vestigial horns across forehead.Stands at 6'1", medium build, Eyes are yellow on black. Whites of a normal common eye, his are bright yellow and his Iris are black. Dark brownish hair reaching down to shoulders, Mostly worn in a tight pulled back pony-tail style. Skin tone is a lightly tan olive. Generally dresses in a full black kimono style garb, with a black hooded cloak, the inner linning of the cloak is a bright yellow color. Also, like others of the Zabrak species, He has facial tatooing, A single long sharp tribal marking down the entire left side of his face, reaching from the tip of the brow to the chin.

History:

Born the first and only son of two Force users, He was raised with love, His mother Curare' and his father Dua'sun bolth after having their son chose to get simpler lifes as farmers and mechanics on the planet Myrkr, located in the borders of the Old Republic also steadfastly avoided by the likes of Jedi and Sith. Deacon himself seemed also like his mother and father to be Force-sensitive at a very young age. But sure enough his mother and father where able to show deacon to control theses feelings and to hide them deep within himself. For the reasons that they felt deacon didnt need to know the ways of the Force, and the planet Myrkr witch they had made there home planet had natural predators that roam the forests and exhibit a predisposition to attack anything force-senstive.

Growing up Deacon became able to control his feelings towards the Force never spending time to think about it just tucking it deep away. At the age of nineteen deacon put togher his own ship from destroyed parts of other ships and set out on his own. apon leaving his home his father gave to him his own personal lightsaber the weapon of the Jedi, Deacon took it as a way to stay close to his father neven intending to use it or learn how. His mother or father never told deacon about the powers of the force light or dark, hoping he would stay clear of the force altoghter. but the force's call can be loud and powerful. On the side he became a exceptionnal pilot and got work as a smuggler for the huts to make money. Till one day he came across a strange feeling a figure appered in an all black cloak, Deacon felt the feelings tucked deep inside himself screeming to comeout in one burst, The figure spoke in a deep tone telling deacon that holding in all the feelings of the force called him to teach deacon the ways of the Force. The figure turned out to be a great and powerful sith lord looking for a young and powerful student he saw great power within deacon. Through the power of mindbending the Sith Lord warped deacons mind filling it with the wisdom of the darkside and in a burst of fear and hate all the feelings within bursted out giving deacon a great sence of the darkside, grasping his fathers once jedi used saber he began a mindless rampage from planet to planet building on his skill, forging the double bladed saber and growing even more with his skill, The same Sith Lord that warped him still teaches him the ways of the darkside to this very day.

Name: Lady Galadriel

Species: Human

Appearance: 5' 11" tall, slender build, light blue eyes, fair complected, long blonde hair usually worn in a ponytail.

Weapons: Blastech pistol, throwing knives

Force abliltities: None

Special skills: Very intelligent, with particular skill in the areas of sabotage and assassination. Took part in competitive gymnastics from a young age.

Bio: Born on Lorien, a small planet on the outer rim, Galadriel was never exceptionally close to her family. Her father Amleth was a freighter pilot who spent most of his time either working, drinking, sleeping, cheating on his wife or some unsavoury combination of the four. When Galadriel was 5, her mother left after a row fuelled by Corellian whisky and frayed tempers, leaving Amleth to bring up Galadriel alone. Needless to say, he didn't do an exceptionally good job and his daughter's future looked bleak until she was selected to attend an elite private school following a series of outstanding performances in routine exams. Away from the negative influence of her delinquent father, Galadriel flourished and was selected for the highly competitive leadership development programme.

However, despite her success, Galadriel was not satisfied. She disagreed with the policies of the current planetary government and formed an underground resistance group. She later led an attack that resulted in the assassination of the governor and the whole government being overthrown. Insane with power, Galadriel took the governor's place and assumed the title of Lady Governess, with a leadership style that would make Emperor Palpatine proud.

Name: Jeck Daggins (The Carbon Sleeper)

Appearance: 5'11"; Brown Eyes, Brown curly hair, medium build, grey coveralls, and in need of a shave.

Weapons: One old, used Blastech DL-33.

Force Sensitive: No.

Skills: decent freighter pilot; nothing fancy.

BIO: Was a freelance freighter pilot (always legal) who lived on his ship with his wife and two year old son. One day, on a standard run, his ship was attacked by pirates. In a panic, he ran to hide and fell in a portable carbon freeze chamber he was hauling and everything went black.

Jeck's ship was found by a luxery liner, and he was thawed from the freeze to find that his ship had been completely stripped and was dead in space. His beautiful wife and child had also been murdered by the pirates.

Jeck now lives one day at a time, taking any job he can, for anything, not caring if it's legal or deadly. He's lost all will to care, and has but one desire: To find the pirates that ruined his life. Of course, it's a huge galaxy, and one pirate ship can seem very small.....

The Lost Welshman

No body knows from what planet The Lost Welshman comes from, not even himself. His father was a proud Jedi Master, who trained The Lost Welshman, known then as Alex. Alex became a strong willed Jedi, with expert saber skills. He constructed a black saber, it was his favorite colour. At the age of 15, Alex's father was attacked by bounty hunters, who failed miserably. Then A Dark Jedi steped out of the shadows and ignited both of his sabers. With one blur Alex's father was dead. Alex pushed out his hand and the Dark Jedi was thrown into a wall, dropping a saber.

Alex picked up the saber and sliced the jedi across his neck. After hours of meditation ALex only wanted revenge, he set out to a Sith Temple, a training academy.

More years passed, now The Lost Welshman is a very powerful Sith, he carries two sabers, a red and a black. No other members of the academy could match his saber skills, except one. The opponents name was forgotten in time, he knocked the saber out of The Welshmans hand but was soon destroyed from a yellow blast then disintegrated him, from the lost welshman.

Jedi and Sith alike now treat him as insignificant due to his angelic, pale face, with his scruffy dark brown hair. He looks most intimidating when in his black cloak, and in the shadows. Some say he can be turned to the light side. Some say there is no hope when he wants you dead.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Montross

Weapons / Posessions: E-33 Blaster, Rocket Launcher,

Pulse Cannon, Dual Westar 34s

Race: Human

History: Former Mandalorian Warrior, has since been kicked from the team for causing the death of his leader, Jaster Mereel.

Name - Jon Adamson

Call Sign - nova_wolf or Nova Lead

Race - Human

Born - Corellia

Age - 32

Occupation - Lead pilot for 12 strong Custom B-Wing unit Nova Squadron

Rank - Commander

History:

"Born on Corellia into a family of interceptor pilots for the Rebel Alliance, and now New Republic, I broke the mould when I joined to fly the notoriously edgy B-Wing. Because of my adeptness at the controls of this vessel, it was asked that i be checked for Force traits. I was indeed Force sensitive.

I am not a full Knight, and never do I intend to be. I haved trained, and have proven to be Jedi of active skills. Force agility, saber skills, sense and Force TK are my forte. Healing and mind skills are poor with me.

I also show exceptional technical expertise, much like Anakin Solo. This I used when I designed my custom B-Wing White Witch, my canine droid Flash and my lightsabre.

Still with Republic Fighter Command, I have risen to the rank of Commander, and unlike others, stuck there. I saw how pleased Antilles was with his promotion, so stayed put!

Now I am commanding officer of a 12 strong unit of 12 custom designed and built B-Wings - faster, sleeker, deadlier - better able to truely handle any situation, as the B-Wing was intended."

Tends to be thought of as the 'Solo of Fighter Command', his demeanour around others seen as brash and often impatient, with a wicked sense of humour and unusual love of tinkering with his ship. only with nova_wolf, it tends to work first time!

Appearance:

6'1" tall,

Blue eyes,

Short, thick brown hair,

Toned athletic build (due to jedi excercises) - Looks right proportions - not skinny at all,

Usually unshaven,

Found either wearing a B-wing pilot's flightsuit or black smugglers outfit w/ cream shirt.

Equipment:

Dual Bladed Saber that splits purposfully in to two single sabers. Blades are ion blast blue due to my interest in B-Wings.

Custom B-Wing - White Witch which has built in astromech called Salem who is capable of full speech as well as standard astromech tasks.

Custom Blaster - DH-LL w/ scope. Standard smugglers pistol with improved power and far greater accuracy.

Partner:

Jan - Force Sensitive (Healer) who flys the MC10 Manta Ray Gunship Dragon,

Member of the Smugglers Alliance.

Name- ckcsaber

Race- Human

Birthplace- Unknown

Age- Early 20's

Occupation- Gambler

Rank- None

Force abilitiles-NONE

BTW- My avatar IS my character

History- ckcsaber is a very mysterious person. His birthplace is unknown even to him. He was brought up in a orphanage in the heart of a bright jewel AKA Ord Mantell. Leaving the orphanage around the age of 11, he became a gambler, from bar to bar, scrounging for credits. On one occasion, he joined a game of dice, a primitive game not played much in the galaxy. After winning the game he kept the dice, which have brought him luck ever since. After gaining enogh credits with his lucky dice, ckcsaber bought passage off Ord Mantell and made his way to Correllia. Now 17 ckcsaber was an experianced Gambler, and had uncanny luck when gambling. He won his trademark Hat, a thing of legends, from gambling. Once he had enough credits to buy a ship, he bought himself a modified Z95 headhunter and set off to make the galaxy his oyster. Once, he made his way across the galaxy to Yavin 4. Guarded by Jedi, ckcsaber was reluctant to land ship, but he yearned to see the fabeled planet, so ckcsaber landed in the middle of a dense jungle apart from the the Jedi temples. Wanting to explore ckcsaber set off down a cave he spotted, where he found a statue clutching an odd spear with a vibroblade tip. The shaft was made out of a very peculiar metal, one ckcsaber had never seen before. And on the haft were very strange markings all the way down to the bottom of the haft. Mesmerized, ckcsaber yanked the spear out and ran all the way back to his headhunter and blasted off.

Appearance( Look at avatar)

6'0

Black eyes

Black Hair

Shaven

Green Coat

Equipment

Corstasis Ore Vibro Spear

Lucky dice

Brown hat

Small handheld blaster (rarely used)

Modified z-95 Headhunter

Name: Klai Finn

Species: Katraasi (same as Abron Mar from MotS)

Homeworld: Ord Katraasi

Weapons: A pair of DL-44s strapped to his waist (like Jango Fett)

Vehicle: A stolen X-Wing modified to double its speed

Born on the world of Ord Katrassi during the close of the Clone Wars, Klai was the brother of Abron Mar, future Lt. for head king pin on the planet, Takara. Just like Abron, Klai raised through the ranks to the top positions in Takara's court; until Abron set him up for attempting to smuggle spice to their rival on the same world, Ka'Pa the Hutt.

Klai escaped with his life, taking out several sectors' guards as well as Takara's entire pen of endangered Nexu's. News traveled across the galaxy for his capture, but many people saw him quite skillful and paid for his help as a mercenary for hire. He worked in the mid-Rim for the Empire/ Imperial Remnant for ten years, until Abron sent Imperial Moff Siranius, Imperial Remnant leader of Ord Katrassi, 1,000,000 credits for the capture of Klai.

Klai was set up to work with Boba Fett on an assignment, but was wary of the situation from the start. Fett double crossed him and the two had a fire fight in a cross section of Nar Shaddaa. Klai barely escaped with his life. Fett had fulfilled his contract however, which was to ambush Klai while on the assignment. Klai fled before the Imperials could arrive for his capture to the New Republic World of Altyr 5 to join the NR as a merc.

But first he has a score to settle with both his brother and Imperial Governor, Moff Siranius.

*** After a daring mission to Ord Katrassi with fellow part members: ckcsaber, Drey, Obi-Bond Kenobi, Craid and Havoc, Klai was able to kill Mar and Takara. Ka'Pa's men dealt with the Imperial governor.

Klai is now a freelance mercenary requiring little to no pay.

Here's my character bio:

Name: Bastalek

Home World: Coruscant

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 195lbs

Eye Color: Deep green

Hair Color: Short, light brown

Skin Color: White

General Physique: Not huge, but in good shape

Attire: Bastalek tends to wear a pair of dark navy blue pants, a Hawaiian shirt over a white T-shirt, and a waist coat with holsters and grenade bandoleers sewn on the inside of it.

Force: Force is for wussies

Profession: Grifter/Hobo

Faction: None, Bastalek despises most forms of general organization and is firmly considered by himself to be an anarchist.

Weapons and Other Possessions

Pistols: Two 434 “Death Hammer” pistols, and Two T-6 “Thunders”

Grenades & Explosives: 6-flash grenades, 6-E.M.P. grenades, 6-Fragmentation grenades (Note: These are all thermal detonators, the name after the number describes the function)

Melee Weapons: Two mono-molecular, 18 inch gruchai knives (OOC: Imagine a long, single edged curved blade) originally used by Bastalek’s father. Each are crafted from mandalorian iron and display several engravings along the sides of both blades. Bastalek also carries the light sabers from each of the jedi he has killed (3 single bladed, and 1 double bladed).

Note: All weapons are either attached inside Bastalek’s coat or holstered to his back.

Miscellaneous Possessions: Red Swoop (referred to as “The Lucky Dog), deck of cards

Credits: 200

Personality: Bastalek usually comes off to those who see him as cocky, sarcastic, and clueless, all of which are part of the image Bastalek has set for himself in public. Under normal circumstances Bastalek is witty, cocky, and light hearted no matter how severe the situation. Although Bastalek lacks formal education most find that he has a surprisingly extensive vocabulary as well as being mechanically inclined.

Skills: Bastalek allegedly has the fastest hands in six sectors, and as a result is highly adept at anything involving his dukes. Gambling, pick pocketing, and melee combat are all fortes that Bastalek employs in his day to day life (Gambling more then anything). While it should come as second nature to him, shooting is a skill that has eluded even the slightest of Bastalek’s ability (He claims to have shaky hands from shuffling cards too fast). Although the number of pistols Bastalek carries would convey that he is a pistolier, Bastalek’s general strategy with them is to “Dump as much ammo as I can in the general direction of my target, throw a grenade or two, BAM! Job done.” Albeit Bastalek’s amount of weaponry would suggest that he is not much more then an extra gun in a fight, it has become apparent through most of Bastalek’s encounters with jedi that it is cleaver and lucky last ditch attempts that make him a formidable opponent in any engagement.

Background:

Bastalek hails from Coruscant, and was raised on his fathers gambling and cheating. After his father (Went by the name of Hakkon) dug himself so deep in debt and killed himself, Bastalek left Coruscant for fear of his fathers debts catching up with him. Once he had taken his leave from Coruscant Bastalek turned to the merchant world of Corellia, where he resided for two years as a mechanics apprentice.

Soon after he turned eighteen Bastalek tried his luck at a more unsavory profession, and joined up with a crew of smugglers and began working for a crime syndicate on Corellia. During what appeared to have been a standard smuggling operation it was found out that the their cargo had originally belonged to a rival company of pirates that is currently known as The Red Python. As a result The Red Python sent a jedi to retrieve the cargo, and thought it necessary to do away with the crew as well. At the end of the desperate fight the jedi laid dead, along with all the crew, save Bastalek.

Over the coarse of five years Bastalek tried to escape and elude his violent past, but has never been able to shake off the mercenaries and bounty hunters of The Red Python. Since his first encounter with The Red Python Bastalek has killed three more, and keeps their light sabers (NOTE: Bastalek’s reason for having light sabers is purely ornate, and they wont be used in any manner of fighting) holstered on the inside of his waist coat as proof to others of his fighting prowess. Recently, Bastalek took down the main headquarters of The Red Python on Coruscant and Corellia, as a result a heavy price has been placed on his head by both the Imperials and The Red Python.

Through his eight years of traveling Bastalek has picked up several “Tricks of the trade” along with his original abilities to deceive he has become no less then an expert at grifting and hustling. Bastalek still refuses to give out his last name, even to his closest friends, as he fears someone may identify him. That and his father always told him it’s unfriendly to be called by your last name, and so chooses to be known on a first name basis with anyone he should happen to meet.

name: longo 2 guns also many other names

age 16

race clantaani

Force yes

powers: lightning, pull, push, saber throw, force destruction, heal, levitation, force freeze, death stare, teleportation, telekineises (mind reading and vision sight), force projection, invisibility, blinding

weapons: 2 blaster pistols, light saber ( color dark blue), blaster rifle, thermal charges, wrist dart launcher, ion gun

ship: yt-2002 corellian transport "Gettysburg"

ship weapons: 4 laser, 2 turret, 2 ion cannon, and 4 missle tubes

hyperdrive: yes

bio: hailing from clantaani 2, longo's name wan't origional and his origional name is a mystery. at the age of 5 longo was sold into slaveryfor 5 years he was a slave to the dugs, then one day when the galatic republic ended slavery, longo was rescued by a group of jedi, but before the jedi came longo grabbed 2 blasters and shot down 2 of his masters. then the jedi came and rescued him.

The jedi that rescued him recognized his force talents, and soon longo was a padawan learner. Longo was a quick learner and learned all of his force powers. Soon the jedi council sent him on missions. then one day the jedi council presented him something neat. the council asked longo if he wanted to have a gang of jedi, a base near ur home planet, ur own ship, with the base a squadron of fighters and a couple star ships. longo was excited and he accepted the offer.

end of bio

station base: Family Base (from x wing allaince)

fighters: authority IRDs

star ships: 2 corvettes

transports: shuttles and troop transports

Gang name: the moxie boys

attire: black pants red vest, sometimes a black cloak sandales for footwear.

partner: my jedi friends and my droid MK-22

Name: Vicious

Height: 5'11"

Eye color: black

Hair color: white

Species: human

Weapon: light saber

Bio:

Vicious is a violent, cold-hearted man who prefers to work in solitude. He is a shadow assassin. Wielding a light saber, he mercilessly carries out the will of the "Red Dragon" Crime Syndicate although his loyalty is questionable. He possesses a dark past which he chooses not to talk about. No one lived to tell of his real identity and he was only known only as "the strongest". After spending a few years being an assassin, he had grown to be one of the most feared assassins and his name was spoken with great fear.

MOTTO: "Trust and you will be betrayed. If you are careless, you will die. Kill or be killed. The strong live, the weak must die."

Name: Luminaro Unduli

Homeworld: Mirial

race: Mirialan

Side: Dark

Background:

Luminaro Unduli is the younger brother of the Jedi Luminara Unduli, both extremely force sensitive Luminaro's sister Luminara was always better at everything they did. Whether it be with the saber, force powers or any other exercise, Luminara would always be better! Frustrated with always being overshadowed by his sister Luminaro left the Jedi order to prove to himself that he was the best warrior in the family. Luminaros path led him down the darkside of the force where over time his powers grew immensly. Now if he were to run across his older sister he would surely destroy her. He is now a master of the deadly lightsaber (red of course) and his force powers are second to none! This being is truly a sight to behold, dressed in the traditonal black sith attire (robe, tunic and boots) and with his olive skin, dark blue eyes and dark blue diamond tatoos on his bald head and from his bottom lip down to his chin, He is truly a frightening sight! He is now set to seek out his sister and destroy her!

First post!:D

Name: Kevalin "Kev" Halcyon

*Yes, probable vaguely distant relation of Neja Halcyon, and thus, Corran Horn*

Bio: Born and raised on the library world of Obroa-skai, he is very knowleadgeable. Both his parents were killed in Grand Admiral Thrawn's raid in 9 ABY. At the age of twelve, he was picked up by Kam Solusar and taken to the Jedi Academy. He trained there for several years, and gained near mastery of the force. In 19 ABY, he rejected the Jedi as a bunch of sentimental pacifists. He left and became a bounty hunter. When the Yuuzahn Vong invaded, he joined Kyp's Dozen for a short time. While on a cruise, he picked up some space junk floating near a nebula. As he was sorting through the wreckage, he came across an old assassin droid. He powered it up and was surprised to be face-to-face with IG-72, a prototype for the IG-88 line. *see "Tales of the Bounty Hunters" by Kevin J. Anderson for details* He has dabbled in the dark side, and something of sith powers. For him, light and dark are the same, as long as he gets his credits.

Clothes:

The Suit:

A suit of body armor with many pieces in many places. All armor plating is chameleon-like in that it can change color. Underneath, Kev wears a skintight black bodysuit. Here's a breakdown of parts (even if I don't mention a body part doesn't mean that there isn't armor there; it just doesn't do anything special):

Helmet... Visor with scope, embedded macrobinoculars, link to the holonet, and a description of whoever Kev is looking at. On the side of the helmet, there is a camera with a direct video uplink to his ship. On top, variable setting floodlight.

Right lower arm... Part of the armor plating can slide away to reveal a control panel and screen. The screen shows a view of the view from the front of the ship, and the controls can be used to pilot the ship from a remote distance.

Left lower arm... A video comlink.

Belt... Many storage pouches, double holsters, credit voucher.

Back... Jetpack/Missle laucher, similar to Fett's.

Fingertips... Extendable cortosis ore claws.

Boots... Thick soles for smuggling; small objects can be hidden inside.

Right wrist... concealed blade on bottom, poison dart launcher on top.

Left wrist... Flamethrower on top, again, similar to Fett's.

Equipment:

Blue/white saber

Dual Blastech DL-44s

Two YVH droids, 3-25-B and 7-39-L

Tenloss DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle (In ship)

Stolen Stokhli Spray Stick (In ship)

Merr-Sonn CR-24 Flame Rifle (In ship)

25 Thermal Detonators (In hip pouch)

Stun cuffs (In hip pouch)

Universal Energy Cage (In ship)

Electronic Lock Breaker

Sith Holocron

*This is getting lengthy...*

Ship (s):

One large subcapital ship... too complex to describe, but roughly 500 meters.

in docking bay (yes, it has a docking bay...) advanced combat cloud car

*Getting sleepy...*

Race:Human

Sex: Male

Eyes: Violet

Hair: Red

Pictures: Later...

Has the oppurtunity to Godmod, but I won't use it to Godmod... promise.

Enjoy!

G'night...

zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzZZzZz...

Archived