Home

The Wisconsinus Adventure- Official Story Thread 1

GonkH8er

Ok, now you can talk for other characters, as long as its sensible. Use other characters present in the forum. They will introduce themselves. Keep it relatively sensible. :) once we've all established characters, we should be able to fairly well judge what other people would generally do or say in a situation, but try and leave most of the person creativity in relation to what they do, to them. try and focus mostly on your character :)

ok lets get this ball rolling.

---------

GonkH8er stepped into the putrid little bar, and looked around. All he saw was a ragged bunch of low lives and creeps who'd rather chew off they eyelids than help a guy out. He coughed loudly. Noone stopped their talking. He coughed again, louder. Same response.

GonkH8er pulled out his dagger and flung it towards the bartender, narrowly missing his head and embedding into the wall behind him. The room went quiet immedietely.

"That's better. Don't worry gentlemen, I'll be gone in a second. I'm here to see if anyone would like..... to join me" he said calmly.

"Doing what? Shoving a pole up your ass?" a heckler taunted. The room errupted into laughter. GonkH8er pulled out another dagger and threw it dead at the joker. It hit him square in the forehead, a like spray of blood covering his fellow drinkers around him. Again, silence ensued.

"I have a map. I'm going to find the Temple of Raven, near Madison, on planet Wisconsinus. I need people to join me. If not stay here and continue your pathetic lives. I'll find help elsewhere."

A chattering rose amongst the room. Everyone was wispering, noone dared move. But then, someone stood up.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*A tall, shrouded figure stood up, and a computer-modulated voice spoke from under a hood*

My name is Redwing. I have been waiting here for longer than I care to remember, waiting for someone come along...someone with a fire in their blood for adventure. You seem to have that fire.

Tell me. What is this Temple of Raven that you seek?

Tyrion Strife walked into the bar,his Mana Sword gave a blueish glow. A common thief using a mononicular knife came at him. In one quick slash,the thief became two halves. Tyrion grabed the loot,and went to the bartender. " You can buy these for 70 credits. Want it?" said Tyrion. "sure' said the bartender.Looking for a proposition, he glanced around the room,and then went back to his Bacta Beer....

*Smuggler engaged in conversation picks up on the action going on*

*Smuggler joins 'shrouded fellows'*

Tomar Dicol: I see you're planning a voyage, and on that voyage i assume there will be many items to trade....

*grins*

Tomar Dicol: You can count me in

*light from cantina reflects off lightsaber held at Smuggler's belt*

*shrouded fellows just look and nod*

GonkH8er turned to face the 3 men who had offered their services.

"Excellent....." he said with a wry grin. "Quick, we haven't much time. Come to my ship. I'll explain on the way to the Lu Casfor'ms. And you, drinking the bacta beer..... That's disgusting! Don't you know that that stuff's bad for you? Ok guys. Lets go."

The 3 men walked out of the bar and stepped into the cool night. GonkH8er couldn't help think about that strange man at the bar though, who had entered and sliced someone in 2. There was something about him. Something sinister and evil. He looked around to make sure the seedy man hadn't followed the 4 adventurers, and content they were alone, entered their hanger bay.

"Well.... nice to see that someone on this desolate planet has a sense of adventure. I'm GonkH8er, but most people just call me Gonk... even though I hate the little bastards. I'm an ex-bounty hunter. I got out of the business though, too stressful, dental plan was crap. Now I just cruise round in my old rustbucket, finding stuff to do. Anyway, just recently, my good friend died and left me this map. It shows the location of the Temple of Raven. Noone knows what's there, coz noones ever been there and come back I suppose, but it wouldnt be such a secret if there wasn't a bloody load to treasure there or sumthin, eh? eh? Ooooh baby! So now.... tell me.... who exactly ARE you three?"

----------------------

Oh, and guys, anything thats not story content, like stuff like this, put it in red text or sumthin. By the way, you guys can have mini stories going on in different areas, and people can meet up later or whatever. Just specify the setting. Join in whenever.... :)

"heh..my mana sword is good enough with me. Why would you want a big sword which reveals your place,when you could get the same job done with a 2 foot blade that makes your victim silenced?"

"Erm..stealth is for cowards. Real warriors dont need stealth."

"I bet you wont say that when you're in your grave"

"....."

:D

"Well mysterious man, if you do not wish to offer your 'services' on the basis that I have the location of something incredible in my posession and you have the opportunity to help us find it, then so be it. I still don't know your name...."

"And Redwing, it's an honour to meet you. Tell me a little about yourself while we wait for this strange person to make up his mind..."

My name is Tyrion Strife. You can find some of me in the Academy data bank((ooc: the character bank here)). I never knew my parents. Heh..you shouldnt be afraid of me,well not as much at the guy over there toting with that big blade...and those bacta beers..they taste really good with some of my special..stuff...besides,I feel refreshed after every beer..call me wierd...heh I aint the one with the name Gonk.

((ooc: Gonky..I was talking to him as we were walking:p))

Let's try and get not too FF-ish :D

GonkH8er shakes Seph's hand. "Pleased to meet you."

At that moment, the familiar sound of stormtrooper voices was heard outside the hangar door.

"Ok, I think they went into here"

"Everyone get round the door"

"It's locked. We'll blast it open"

"Everyone ready? We'll take him by force"

Gonk turned to the 4. "Uhhh, guys, I'd love to stay and chat, but I really need to get going, and if you're coming, we gotta scram, now. We gotta get on board and leave"

Gonk pointed to his ship, parked in the middle of the hangar. It was an old ship, and it wasn't very big either, but it had been coated with some blood red metallic covering and looked magnificent, apart from the fact that parts were practically falling off.

Something glinted on the ground about 4 feet from Redwings foot, next to a box.

*Meanwhile, Mahrrok lurks around in the shadows, and knifes an unsuspecting person in the back, then steals his things*

*Group in the middle doesn't seem to notice, except Tyrion*

I will take part in the story later, is that okay? I haven't roleplayed before. Oh, and what does ooc stand for?

Archived