Home

The Wisconsinus Adventure- Official Story Thread 1

GonkH8er

*Walks in room*

WhiteRaider: You don't know customs do you?

WhiteRaider: A weapon you carry is illegal here. I travel this area often.

WhiteRaider: I have paid for your release and you weapons release. You had better check customs before you walk into a city.

((OOC: I'm not a bad guy by the way))

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

start to run away still very confused and dumbfounded

i run into the woods and i can not see whiteraider. I stop then suddenly i get grabbed and pulled into a cave. I look up and whiteraider signals for sclience.

After a while i break the silence

"You have got me out of jail and saved my life, i ask, why? I am pretty sure you know i am a bounty hunter and have come to get the bounty on all of your heads"

whiteraider grins but dose not talk..

*journies through planet's jungles with green panther*

Tomar: Um..my little friend..could you please walk for a few moments..my back is tiring me

*fellow hops off of Tomar's back with a slight semblence of annoyance*

*Tomar activates his emerald lightsaber*

Tomar: This should make our job a little bit easier...

*starts slashing through vegetation and plants, green panther follows with vibroblade*

Ooof... this RP thing fell out of hand in this thread... Chaos, incoherent... Perhaps I might point out that you cant make other peoples characters do things. ex:

*journies through planet's jungles with green panther*

Tomar: Um..my little friend..could you please walk for a few moments..my back is tiring me

*fellow hops off of Tomar's back with a slight semblence of annoyance*

*Tomar activates his emerald lightsaber*

Tomar: This should make our job a little bit easier...

*starts slashing through vegetation and plants, green panther follows with vibroblade*

You cant make greenpanther do anything, you can only act. If he chooses, he will respond in kind, but only he can make that decision. Not yours to make. Thats the heart of roleplaying, you play your own role, not someone elses.

Minion: *back in the bar, continues tinkering with his blast rifle, waits for something interesting to happen*

*puts lightsaber on belt*

My name is Tomar...i am familiar with your friend Tryion...that is how i came to this planet..i was on his ship...

*sigh*

It seems you are trying to decide what to do next on your journey...if there are any difficulties please consult me..im sure a jedi knight is a most valueable asset on this planet..

*looks at ferns all around them*

jokemaster, they're not your characters to use. You can control your own character, and bringing cloaked droids into a fight is fine (if a bit unexplained), but if you conduct the ambush the way you did, only you can attack. You have to let Tyrion and Tomar respond they way THEY choose. Not you. Not your choice to make.

Archived