Home

The Wisconsinus Adventure- Official Story Thread 1

GonkH8er

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well I was going to suggest we leave without attracting more attention, but Tyrion seems to have royally screwed that idea up. What IS that over there on the ground Redwing? And Tyrion, try not to kill everyone who comes after us from now on.... :)"

GonkH8er turns to person behind Redwing. "hey, if you wanna help, join in, by all means. I'm Gonk."

GonkH8er introduces the others, then inquires what their newest friend's name is.

"Tell us on the ship. We've gotta get going." GonkH8er said. He motioned everyone onto his ship and set it for autopilot. The group sat around the small table aboard the ship, and waited as they rose out of the hangar and flew off into the sky.

"Right, we, sorry for kidnapping you all like that so to speak, but we gotta go. Redwing, did you get that shiny thingy, whatever it was?"

"Show me the object"

GonkH8er peers at the strange keyring shaped object as Redwing hands it over.

"It's..... glowing....... It wasnt doing that before." GonkH8er said.

He yelps in pain.

"Argh! sheesh! its hot!what the hell is this thing?"

"Wait a second..."

*looks at the object*

"I feel..different..."

Tyrion has just learned fire2

"And what's this red gem in it?"

*pulls out red gem*

Tyrion has just gotten the fire materia((ooc:think of it as a fire powerup for my weapon))

*Puts fire materia in Mana Sword*

:D

TheWhiteRaider's ship:

TheWhiteRaider:My shields can't take this! Computer send message.

TheWhiteRaider's message: A ship is co..ing.....attack....................

.....help........................................................................................................................................................................

Archived