Home

Hmmmm?

Howdy again,

I hope it won't be too much trouble to ask another one. I am in atherium. I've just gotten all three of Solomon's gems (marduck is very mean now :) ) It seems obvious that I need to get down to the ground level of this thing (the big room marduck's in). I've noticed a few doors when I've fallen to my death...sigh. The problem I have is it seems like I should be able to just float down to bottom floor since there is one of those green disks at the bottom, but I simply just don't float. I have fallen to my death MANY times. Where I am trying to float down is where I push the button, opened the door, took the gem on the ground, and there's a big round hole in the floor. Why can't I float down. There is nowhere else to go that I can see. Please help.

Shaamgar

I remember there are three places that you can float down to the room. They are located from that maze where you got the gems and they go down next the doors on the ground level you talked about. Just take it nice and slow when going down and make sure you stay in the blue engery field.

Sorry, I haven't played the game in a while.

Archived