Home

Jedi Academy OFFICIAL RPG

obi

Alrighty guys. I am setting up a Jedi Academy RPG. I know most of you from the academy will want to participate.

Let's begin, shall we? ;)

This is madness. Too many people have died in this senseless war! End it now! Join us, and together, Peace shall be restored! Can't you see the dark side is blinding you?

obi-wan13 relived those last moments in the Academy wars to himself. The academy wars was between The light side academy of LucasForums, vs. The Evil Sith Academy. It was in those last moments of the wars that Divine Spirit came to his senses and joined forces with obi-wan13, restoring peace and justice to the forums. Obi-wan did not work alone, however. His associates from the academy risked their lives every step of the way. His brave army fought off the evil Clones of Emporer Devine. His workers blew and sweat to build new structures, and new ships.

The Academy wars were over, thank the force. No more blood would be spilt over the senseless war.

Still, however, Obi-wan13 and his top officer, Admiral Darklighter, felt there was something amiss, some thing dark, stirring in the shadows. Time would only tell what it was.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, that wasn't what I was going for, but.......

*walks into Greenpanthers room*

"Sunfire Weed?" Asked obi.

"the best! You can never have enough of ol' sunfire! Want me to roll you a cigar, sir?" Greenpanther said.

"No, thank you, I perfer a good smoke with my pipe. May I?" Obi asked, pointing to the pot holding the sunfire.

"be my guest! But if you will, sir, do not take a great deal, Sunfire is expensive!"

"I understand. Thank you." obi said, grabbing a small dose of the tobacco, and getting his pipe out of his carrying case. He put the weed into his pipe and began to smoke.

obi went to the window and sat in a chair on the balcony. Greenpanther sat beside him. They sat, watching the sun rise.

"You have found him!" obi said, standing up slowly. "Who are you, how did you get past security, and what can I do for you?" Obi asked.

"Well, kind sir, My name is jokemaster, I live sort of over the hills there.I sort of walked through the main door, no one doing a good job guarding it.At any rate, I am seeking you. I have felt a dark presance in these wood for many days now. The evil I feel is growing stronger. Something must be done! My home security is at stake! You jedi are protectors of nature! I demand you do something!" Jokemaster said.

"well now, calm down. Anger will not help your cause. However, I too have felt this evil growing, and if someone other then jedi can feel such a presance, something must be done. I shall go to the wood tomorrow, and seek the cause of this. While you are here, would you like some Sunfire?"

"No thank you, I must be on my way.....if I can make it to my home safely!" Jokemaster said, as he hobbled out of the room, and left the academy grounds.

Obi walked to the security desk to see Tyrion sleeping in the chair, Feet proped on the desk, and his head downward, asleep. Obi grabbed him by the coller and drug him to his feet.

"Get up, you!" Obi shouted.

Tyrion rubbed his eyes and yawned. "huh? wha..? oh dear me!I am terribly sorry sir! A great drowsyness came over me! It t'want happen again! I swear it!" Tyrion said.

"I will let it go this time, but you can do this no longer. Good day, captain Tyrion." obi said, as he went to the cafeteria for morning breakfast.

*Breakfast*

Obi-wan13: Come GreenPanther, stop running on the walls screaming Utibi. We must find this evil presence fast. After breakfast we will gather all jedi to help us.

GreenPanther: What's for breakfast?

Obi: Tis not important young jawa.

*they sit down, eat and start talking*

*whitedragon comes up and sits down*

"Hullo, whitedragon. I am sorry to ask this of you, but I need your service. An evil is stirring....." Obi began.

"I know. I have felt it also. I do not belive there is a man, woman, or child here that has not. I know what you would ask, And I offer my services to you." Whitedragon said.

"Well then, get your best Saberist, and meet the away party near the garden at noon." Obi said.

"It shall be done." whitedragon said.

As the company of friends checked their equipment, they were off.

After the long hike to the woods, obi found a place to set up camp. Greenpanther and Whitedragon brought out some rations. They ate, and then they slept. All of them peacfully, excluding obi. Obi sat there, smoking his pipe, staring at the stars, and glancing to the woods. Some scent in the air cought his attention. It was a foul smell. Obi set off to find the smell.

After a few hours of walking, obi stopped, noticing a tree. There was nothing special about this tree, it was usual. However, it felt to stand out from the crowd of trees.

Obi drew nearer to it, and noticed a small hole in which something had dug into the bark. Obi felt a strange presance from the hole; it was the presance of the evil he has felt all this time. He reached in, and groped around, untill he found something. He felt a small ball; extremely smooth.

He lifted it out of the hole. It was crystal clear. In the ball, he seen the image of an evil-looking figure. It was a shadow figure, and it seemed to be smiling. Obi gasped and threw the ball down. When he did so, the ball exploded, and smoke filled the area.

"I am but a messenger. This message was obviously intended for you if you hath found it: My hour is coming, and the galaxy shall be mine and to my prophets. All will fall with my force; and all shall plead for mercy, but shall not get any. Blood will be spilt with my hands; Torture and suffering shall become the way of all life in the galaxy. I am the one, the evil, the epitome of pain."

The shadowy image faded as the voice did so, and obi no longer felt the evil he had before.

Obi returned to camp by morning, and informed his company of what he had seen, and they returned to the academy to consult on this matter.

Jokemaster suddenly arrived at the academy and told Green Panther

"I need to speak to the person in charge"

"That would be Obi-Wan, but he is in a very important meeting" Green Panther replied,"would you like to wait?"

"Yes please" Jokemaster answered."it is a matter of utmost importance and Confidienciality (SP?)"

i know that people would play multiple parts, but if you dont wan't me to play this part, ill just edit the post.

btw: any character I play, I'd like to play it myself :)

*In the dark halls of the former Sith Academy: The Same Figure stood sitting in a Throne in the center of the Academy. Everything was quiet, no movement, the person inside the figure was meditating. He was the sole solitary person left in the building.*

???: "hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm ha ha ha ha! He bought it, i knew he would..."

They all sat at a round table, obi and his council. The wisest minds of the academy were there; Maximus the gardener, Darklighter the powerful, Whitedragon the swift, Agen the spooner, and Groovy the Guard.

"What this shall be, I do not know." Whitedragon said.

"It is unpredictable, this evil." Maximus said.

"Perhaps it is nothing more then a hoax?" Groovy added.

"No, Mr.Groovy, it is not a hoax; for Obi and myself have felt the evil from this object." Darklighter said, pointing to the bustend chards of the crystal ball on the table.

"This must be taen seriously, for some dark enemy is rising; powerful and mighty, and knowledgable." Obi said. "We must find the identification of this mysterious enemy. Were to start, I do not know." obi said.

About this time, there came a cladder as the doors flung open. Obi was not pleased his secret meeting was disturbed. As he looked upon the doors, He saw the eldery fellow he had seen before, and grenpanther behind him, grabbing at him.

"Let him speak, Greenpanther." Obi said, as Green nodded and backed off.

The man spoke. "I know of this evil! I have heard it in many a song! it's eyes are red, and it's breath of fire, this demon! It is a legend of old, and long forgotten. It was a terrible beast, transformed into an even more terrible beast! Tortured by the dark side of the force, it has become one with it! If this arrives, none of us here can stop it!" Jokemaster said.

"If that were true, then we are doomed to die, as the message had said!" Whitedragon spoke.

"No, Steady on! What hope can we have of the future when we grieve for it?" Obi said.

"Can't you see? If this master of evil comes, we will be destroyed!" Whitedragon said again.

"I assure you, I will not allow that to happen. I will research this old legend; and I will prove it's entirety, or prove it is fraud." Obi said.

*the Evil lord searches out with his mind.*

Evil Lord: "prefect, there all together... heh heh"

*The Lord sends out an entense wave of negitive energy to the Academy Council*

Evil Lord: "there im done, i shall leave now..."

* Waves hand and droids appear*

Droid 1: "Your shuddle is ready my lord"

Droid 2: "We are at your Command"

Evil Lord: "thats some good droids. made very well infact. tis to be a shame if anything happened to any of you..."

*The Lord force throws both droids into a wall smashing them into pieces*

im only using evil lord as a name right now becuase he was never identifyed yet

Soon after the meeting, Obi went to the local village of Pason. He walked through the streets, hearing "Good day, Master Obi-wan" as he went through the city's crowd. He made his way to the Library.

Looking at the research computers, obi found nothing. He looked through many history and story books; going through each one carefully. After many hours, he decided to go to see his old, wise friend, Asha.

Upon arriving at Asha's home, he looked at Asha's old garden of tomatoes and other assorted vegestables. He knocked on the door, and the old man answered it.

"Obi! Obi, my friend! How long has it been?" Asha said.

"Too long, old friend. Are you busy?"

"Even if I were, I would drop what I was doing just to talk with you! Come! I will put on some tea!" The old man said, as obi walked into his home and shut the door behind him.

Back at the academy, students were training, and the army was having target practice.

Whitedragon was watching a duel of two of his students.

"Good, remember to excpect anything at anytime; for your opponent cannot be predictable, ever." White said.

Over to the side, Dath Maximus was trimming up the roses, when he stopped. He looked up at the sky with a weary look, and then at the ground. He thought for a moment, as if feeling a the world crumble underneath him.

Within seconds, the ground began to shake lightly. The students stopped what they were doing and looked at the ground. Panic set in among the soldiers, and some of the younger padawans.

The ground was shaking violently now, and everyone that was on their feet was thrown to the ground violently. Max looked to his left, in time to witness the Academy watchtower crumble to the ground. Next came the Hanger.

Then the rumbles stopped. All present stood in awe; they knew not what to do.

*Meanwhile,in the Terra sector...*

"Tyrion to Darklighter,I have found MidgarXIII"

"Darklighter to Tyrion, any unusual stuff?"

"Not really.."

" Good. There's an old labratory there...I heard a scientist was in there"

"Heh,a scientist? What harm will he do to us"

" His name is professor gast"

"......"

"What?"

"Nothing..."

"Are you sure?"

"Gast..this may be more than a normal blue milk run...over and out"

Meanwhile................

Yago: Sithspit! There's something wrong with the ship! (Weapon systems.) Arrghhh, stupid, stupid ship! Now that's out of the system, where can I land? *Checks up the planet list*..........Hmmm Gaden, place of that famous LF Jedi Academy thing. *laughs* I never believed in that stuff, must be fancy hoo has and tricks. They should have some parts.........guess I'll land there.....

*Goes into full throttle to Gaden.*

Yago: Heheheh, I'd love to challenge one of those jedi............

OOC: Replace Yavin IV with the correct planet.:p

done-obi

Archived