Home

Jedi Academy OFFICIAL RPG

obi

Yago: Hmmmmm......, let's see..........*turns on his scanner, set on silent and undetectable....* A couple of droids............and one unregistered lifeform?!?!? Look's like trouble..........I'll wait for him to come to me...........Or I come to him......

*Paces slowly and eyes the figure closely.........*

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Suddenly the slight glow, however nearly invisable to the naked eye (mostly can be seen effeciently only with force seeing), got close even enough so that Yago can see. Which was too late, already the saber was in full swing, forcing Yago to jump back to dodge the saber attack.*

???: "Tisk, tisk, too bad, you had no chance."

*Force lightning flys from the unknown figure, lighting up the room just to reveal person whom appeared nearly simular to darth groovy, before Yago was knocked out.*

Yago: *a few minutes later* Ah geez, what was that? *eyes the figure now even more clearly......Damn I haven't seen that! The guy got really overconfident now did he? Well, he's gonna wish he never met Yago "Lightning man" Goml.......*Raises Tenloss Blade to ultimate full power, 4x wider and 6x longer than the standard length, which is like lightsaber.........Hey you ugly bantha! Come get some!

Figure turns and fires lightning..............

Yago: *A sudden image of lightning appears in his head.* Heh, I use lightning for energy! *Sucks up the energy with the blade, replenishing the huge drop in the last minute. (200 ammo)

Got any more tricks?

OOC: Oh yeah, I'm human, not zabrak..........and before you say he's a bit strong for a human, well, he's a force sensitive, but he disregards it as "sithspit" and he uses passively, and the connection is bigger as he is in more danger.

*appears in a could of smoke*

cough, uh, sorry pardon me

*ignites lightsaber and spins and strikes jokemaster, the saber goes through the shoulder of jokemaster and comes out at the hip*

jokemaster is no more, oh wait, aw crap now hell be back more powerful than i can possibly imagine

urm sorry dont hurt me

*With Yago's saber the figure could be seen more clearer*

???: "Fine then, i have more tricks then just lightning. shuch like this..."

*A sudden pressure on Yago's neck cuaseing him to barely breathe, while him being leavitiated a few inches above the ground.*

???: "I'm afrid that either which way im going to have you incombastitated. And the're are no third choices...*

Yago: *choking* You do know my neck's pretty strong right? And here's another trick! *Blade disappears and a big blast comes out and shoots the ground where ???, knocking the figure's concentration and leaving a big gaping hole 3 feet in diameter*

Yago: *feels his neck* This is why I keep my Tenloss Blade in handy. *Reloads rifle to 700 ammo*

???: "Your such a stubern fool."

*??? uses a techinque with force push to create a wave of force to hit Yago in the mid chest to bring Yago to his knees gasping for air, which he cannot.*

dont matter how strong you are, one shot in any human shest WILL bring anyone down even a well trainded jedi

???: "I'm Finished with you..."

*??? takes the blunt end of his lightsaber and strikes Yago in the back of hisneck, thus knocking him out*

lets continue story pls :p

???: "Why must I deal with such fools..." *sigh* "R5..."

*The sith calls for his droid and it fires a weapon at the young warrior, the warrior then falls to the ground passing out and starts to glow a bright purple. As another droid comes in and incases the two passed out 'light' fighters in anti 'force' power fields, and takes them away to the shuttle via consealment of the 'valuable' cargo*

Yago Unconciscous: In his dream, a figure of himself appears.

Yago: Hey what the sithspi---*slap!* OWWWWW!!

Yago ???: Fool! You got taken out by a force pansy!?? First you got kicked out of the NR, and now a force pansy?!?

Yago: That force pansy was very strong........

Yago ???: To you maybe. What happened to your trump card? The DZZ99( Double Zeta Zypher 99) explosives? Why didn't you put them into your explosives launcher and level the **** out of that place? Or rather why didn't you use your experimental pack?!?!

Yago: The explosives launcher would've been seen....And the Full Vernier Booster Pack isn't finished yet...Besides, it's too fast for me to handle, even with the inertia decompensator.....

Yago ???: Then train in the Jedi Academy place thing! And you could've planted the explosives outside and blow it up!

Yago: Well, even if I did join the academy, it's too late now. That ****y Sith ******* is probably gonna convert me or something. And yes, I should've planted the explosives, if I wanted to suicide!!

Yago ???: Still! You should've seen it coming! You should've learned the ways of the force when your family revealed it to you! You deny too much......*recalls when he lied to the Jedi Master*

Yago: But............

Yago ???: No buts, wuss! *Slap*

Yago: *Wakes up* OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!*Sees himself floating in a container, and another heading to a shuttle*

Yago: OH ****!!!!!!!!

OOC: The dream cannot be picked up by Jedi or Sith, due to inner force ability to alter mind.

???: "ya do something simple, and three guys hop on ya like a piece of meat thrown at the wolves. Im leaving. bye..."

*??? turns off his lightsaber and the room goes dark again, and the sith's power fades away from any one who can sense force, due to the siths abilitity to surpress his powers...*

• 2 weeks later...

A mysterious shuttle flies over the Jedi Academy. On it's side can be seen the logo of Supergalactic Saurkrauts. As it pulls up in the front garden it seems to bear a striking resemblance to some sort of giant uni-cycle. Hmm...

The door opens and out speeds a giant of a man on a unit of that last subject matter itself. A uni-cycle!

"HELLOOOOOOOOO!!!" Calls the stranger. "Hmm, the Jedi Academy. Hoky doke".

Ever watched Conan the Barbarian? That's what he sounds like. He then proceeds to ride up to the steps of the builing, the uni-cycles small rocket boosters lifting him to the top. AS he knocks on the large double doors of the academy he says his usual mantra.

"I got an order here for one Obi Wan!! Hello? Anybody here?"

The name of course isn't the one he usually shouts, but then, it's always a different one. Apart from the usual customers, but they're mostly Germans.

Babuda waits...

Archived