Home

Jedi Academy OFFICIAL RPG

obi

Babuda turns suddenly, sensing a disturbance in the force. As if a thousand high pitched voices has cried out in terror and suddenly been put to a stop.

"Something is amiss" Says he in a deep, broad german accent (that's almost, but not quite, american) as he leaves his much desired box of special reserved saurkrauts on the doorstep of the Jedi's hut along with a note stating - U.O.ME.

Babuda enters his strange ship and heads for the cause of this weird-ass anomoly.

OOC: IT'S A TRAP!! :deathii::mon:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have time to post a section but I'll probably join on Monday.

I've been entering a lot of rp stories latly, three exactly, and am working on my own which I hope to publish.

It would be nice to know exactly what other characters are like though so I can write about them cause we kinda don't what to make people do stuff they wouldn't you know.

• 4 weeks later...

twin white blades ignite from a dual lightsaber and lost welshman turns to see white dragon the swift, the master saber trainer of the jedi acadamy walk out. "well i knew you would make it this far but a sith knight dosent have a chance agenct a jedi master. or does he...if you leave now no harm will come to you"

The Lost Welshman : PErhaps a Sith Knight would prove no match for one so great as you whitedragon. But I am no meer Sith Knight.

At that moment one red saber flashed on and scraped along the floor in the darkness, illuminating the cloak of the lost welshman. The saber then went off and with one simple hand action whitedragon was thrown to the floor, as he stoof up The Lost Welshman had vanished into the shadow and began to roam the academy.

The Lost Welshman sits in wait high above, in the rafters of one of the saber training rooms. As he waits he flicks his saber on and off rapidly, after reading the warning not to. He kept his eye fixed on the door, concentrating. No mind trick could fool The Lost Welshman, he spent years of his life training his mind.

hours passed when suddenly, a person enters the room. At last.

the lost welshman heard a noise and turned around just in time to block white dragons light saber "you are good sith, not many sith knights have done that to me but you caught me off guard and that wont happen again" white dragon pushed the lost welshman back with a burst of the force. the lost welshman stumbled and then regained his balance. dragon took off his jacket and then got into a defencive pose. "lets go then my strong foe."

" HA HA HA, you stupid fool", either side of white dragon there are two large crates raisiung from the floor, The Lost Welshman walks forward cockily.

" Like many others you have no idea who I am, this is your last warning...." With that white dragon pushes The Lost Welshman backward but he quickly jumps to his feet. "THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE JEDI! " There was silence in the room as The Lost Welshman waits for white dragon to make his move.

At that moment a Dark Jedi Enters the room. White Dragon lowers his saber and then switches it off. "There you are" The Dark jedi is startled by the fact that someone knew he was in the academy. "Now to do what I came here for" the two crated flew towards the Dark Jedi who managed to stop one of them, the other almosted killed him. The Dark Jedi forced the crate off him, and drained the force from a nearby jedi knight, who was then choked to death.

White dragon stood back as The Lost Welshman flashed on a saber, it was black. The Dark Jedi began to choke The Lost Welshman, but he was soon pulled to the Welshman who punched the Jedi. At that moment another saber hilt appearedunder the Welshmans robe. It flashed on, Red, and a saber duel was soon underway. The Lost Welshman finished the duel with two swift moves, with one spin the black saber severed the Dark Jedi's arm, then with a spin in the opposite direction the red saber went through the jedi's neck. THe Dark Jedi stood there and the lost welshman grabbed his head and the body fell. He threw the head at white dragon and told him, " Ive done what I came to do, A Thanks would have been nice but that confused look will do just fine", with that The Lost Welshmans cloak whippedover his shoulders and he left the room. White Dragon had a feeling that he should stop the welshman, but he didnt know why. What WILL HE DO??? (DUN DUN DAH)

white dragon stood there with a confused look on his face and then he started to grin and then laugh. the lost welshman turned around and said "whats so funney" dragon stoped laughing "are we going to start this duel any time soon or do you want to put it off till later. it dosent matter to me eather way sith. i have no fight with you if you are going to leave. there is only one sith that i wish to kill and you are not him. so what is your answer

"Like I said, I am no Meere Sith, I am not here to cause destruction, I am here to kill the two Dark Jedi, which you have failed to detect. I am not here to fight with you, Hell, if we had met under different curcemstances I would have joined you. So I ask you, are you going to help find the Dark Jedi or do you want to die know. I dont mean to appear hostile, sorry if i gave the wrong impression." With that said the lost welshman turned and stopped in the dorrway expecting a reaction, he lowered his hood, revealing his angelic face. "....Well...."

"there is another sith" white dragon closed his eyes and concentrated "damn i cant get anything. they must have found a way to block my sence. thank goodness your here, they did not expect another sith to try and track them." white dragon put on his jacket and put his lightsaber on his belt. "they call me white dragon. what is your name?" "lost welshman" "you are a very strong and cunning warrior and it looks like we want the same thing and we may be able to help eachother."

"very well, white dragon, I think we can take this sith down, although i warn you he is very powerful", The Lost Welshman closed his eyes momentarily, "you must of felt that" white dragon was on one knee, he stood up "To the hanger" So off they went to the Academy hangers and there they saw the Sith with his dual yellow saber slaughtering jedi knights. The sound of two sabers igniting came from behind the horrified white dragon, he soon came to his sences and ignited his own. "After you..." the lost welshman said with an evil look on his face, his eyes not leaving the Sith.

rage burned in white dragon as he saw the slaughter and he ran forward at a charge. the sith was powerful but white dragon had decades of experience in lightsaber battle. the lost welshman came into the battle and knocked the sith down when he wasent looking. the sith sarted crawling backwards away from the two warriors and in an act of desperation he brought down a fighter, that had been above them, with a pull of the force. the two grabed it with the force and pushed it away as the sith ran away through the exit. "your actually not that bad" lost welshman said "ill take that as a complement"

The Sith Cruiser was seen by the two jedi as it flew into space. "You know, I think im going to like it here" the lost welshman said, "What makes you think that youre staying",

"The fact that I just stopped the rest of the academy being destroyed by a lone sith whom you couldnt detect seems like quite a fair bargain. It has been years since the murder of my father and now I am ready to learn the ways of the light side.

Originally posted by Lost Welshman

The Sith Cruiser was seen by the two jedi as it flew into space. "You know, I think im going to like it here" the lost welshman said, "What makes you think that youre staying",

"The fact that I just stopped the rest of the academy being destroyed by a lone sith whom you couldnt detect seems like quite a fair bargain. It has been years since the murder of my father and now I am ready to learn the ways of the light side.

"well if you are then i welcome you. it seems we share something in common." "what is that." a sorrowful look came over dragons face. "well its...no the right time to talk about it but come we shall see my master obi-wan and you may tell him your story."

"Many Many years ago on my forgotten home planet, my father, a very powerful jedi master, taught me the ways of the force. I became very good with a lightsaber. One day a Sith had sent a group of bounty hunters to our house, they failed of course, but then as we relaxed, the sith emerged from the shadows and stuct down my father." The Lost Welshman began to find it difficult, " I killed the Sith and stole his lightsaber" The lost welshman showed obi-wan a finely crafted silver light saber, obi-wan played with it for a bit, it had a red blade, he then handed it back. " I was full of rage, i set out to a Sith Academy with thought of destroying them but i realised that i wanted to be like them, learn like them so that i can perfect killing them. Years passed and i struck down a sith knight with a devestation ball of destruction. I had to escape the academy. I then set out to get revenge by killing the Sith. I Tracked two to this Academy, and whilst fighting alongside white dragon i realised that my anger was directed at the sith, I was no longer a threat to innocents. That is why I stand before you, master"

"Master!?, I don't need a master, Im not coming back until I know why the Sith Killed my father, goodbye, dont try and stop me, I could blast you into another world." The Lost Welshman turned and put his hood on, he was angry. As he left through the hanger doors a jedi knight trainiee jumped at him with his ignited green saber, "Death from Above" he shouted. The Welshman turned and blasted a beam of energy from his hand, disintegrating the jedi knight. "NOOOOO" White Dragon darted towards the welshman, but he was too slow and a group of fighter ships moved to block the entrance. White Dragon pushed the ships out of the way and ignited his sabers. There was the lost welshman facing the otherway, he turned around and ignited his sabers. "I'm sorry" he said before getting into an offencive pose. White dragon began to attack furiously. "Calm down, you dont want to be angry now" the four sabers locked, The Lost Welshman forced white dragon back, and then kicked him. the lost welshman turned of his sabers and walked away. "Get Back here, Sith" white dragon ordered. "calm down dragon" Obi-wan said with his hand on dragons shoulder. They saw the lost welshman fly off in his shining black ship, it seemed to go invisible as it went up into the night sky. The Lost Welshman had gone. For Now

Archived